Looks like we have limited ratings for Arthur Middleton Capital Holdings right now. By any chance, have you worked for Arthur Middleton Capital Holdings? If so, please let the CareerBliss community know what it was like by writing an anonymous review. Follow Arthur Middleton Capital Holdings and get updates on Arthur Middleton Capital Holdings’s latest salaries, reviews, jobs and more!

3 Arthur Middleton Capital Holdings Company Reviews and Ratings

Fulfillment Coordinator
Posted 3 years ago

"Arthur Middleton Capital Holdings is a horrible, predatory company that should have been put out of business a long time ago."

"Management really needs to reevaluate how the company is run as a whole. They need to start caring about their employees and their customers. Getting 15 + BBB complaints per day is BAD!!! If the internet says that your company is a scam and if every external source of feedback says that you are doing something wrong, then you seriously need to reevaluate how you do business. Your company's image needs to be seriously reevaluated and those responsible need to be replaced. They are ruining your company and stunting its growth."

Allocation Specialist
Posted 4 years ago

"It has bee a great temp insides sales experience for me!"

What do you like about working at Arthur Middleton Capital Holdings?

"Something COMPLETELY different than any work I have ever done. Again great inside sales experience. I have always been out side B2B."

"Be prepared to start as seasonal and remember only the top producers get to stay."

What don't you like about working at Arthur Middleton Capital Holdings?

"Not financially stable."

"Most of the employees are very young in management. They are excellent at the mechanics of the job but need growth with soft skills."

Creative Director
Posted 4 years ago

What do you like about working at Arthur Middleton Capital Holdings?

"being in charge of not only creating the product and developing the promotions to sell them"

"Just agree with everything the company's president rodney napier says"

What don't you like about working at Arthur Middleton Capital Holdings?

"the owner of the company was the former owners son-in-law and loved to micro-manage"

"stop looking for then next home run and start looking for the singles, doubles and triples that will fuel future growth"