Looks like we have limited ratings for Apriso Corp. right now. By any chance, have you worked for Apriso Corp.? If so, please let the CareerBliss community know what it was like by writing an anonymous review. Follow Apriso Corp. and get updates on Apriso Corp.’s latest salaries, reviews, jobs and more!

1 Apriso Corp. Company Reviews and Ratings

Anonymous Employee
Posted 4 years ago in Long Beach, CA

"Avoid this company AT ALL COSTS"

What do you like about working at Apriso Corp.?

"Nice offices"

"Don't. Working there was one of the most depressing experiences of my life, and it was all due to the company's management style. They will squeeze, squeeze, squeeze you a pay you peanuts."

What don't you like about working at Apriso Corp.?

"A senile SVP of Marketing; a bitter VP of Marcom with an aggressive streak; a product that is nothing but vaporware; a management team that will do anything they can get away with."

"Develop your staff through positive reinforcement - threatening, browbeating, intimidating and twisting the facts to work in your favor are all hallmarks of weak, inexperienced management. In my current job, I work for a director who's considered one of the best in his field. He's highly respected throughout the industry, yet he treats me like an equal - not like an employee - and is generally interested in my opinion. He keeps my attitude positive, and for that reason I would WALK THROUGH FIRE for this guy. I can't tell you how much I look forward to going to work every day. Funny how having a competent manager who respects you and treats you like a colleague can make you accomplish things you've never even dreamed you could do. Apriso is the ANTITHESIS of that."

Apriso Corp. (1)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Hussmann (8)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is TriZetto (10)
3.4 Average of All Companies in this Industry (552)