We're not sure where that is... Please try another location.
4.1 (1,014)
HQ: Washington , DC

Right now, we have limited ratings for United States Air Force. By any chance, have you worked for United States Air Force? If so, please let the CareerBliss community know what it was like by writing an anonymous review. Follow United States Air Force and get updates on United States Air Force’s latest salaries, reviews, jobs and more!

United States Air Force JobsView All »

2 IT Program Analyst United States Air Force Reviews and Ratings

See All United States Air Force Reviews »

IT Program Analyst
Posted 4 years ago

"They punish workers who do the job right"

What do you like about working at United States Air Force?

"At one time I had a great job."

"Avoid Edwards AFB unless you need a job. Out siders don't fair well with long time employees."

What don't you like about working at United States Air Force?

"Lack of senior leadership support. The pay and evaluation system was used to punish employees that management wanted to get rid of."

"Replace all exesting management with outsiders. Military rotate every 2 years. The military officers need to bite the bullet and get rid of bad performers."

IT Program Analyst
Posted 4 years ago in Rosamond, CA

"The Air Force does not want people to do their jobs."

What do you like about working at United States Air Force?

"I was able to rebuild the audiovisual operations and design the renovation of the audiovisual production center. I was able to build one of the most modern and successful audiovisual capabilities in the Air Force."

"Ask a lot of questions. I was told by the person who I was replacing that she was to watch my back for the first 6 months. Their are a lot of people with hidden agendas. These agendas include preventing you from doing your job because they are empire building and want to offer work that you are about to be hired to do."

What don't you like about working at United States Air Force?

"Management punished you for doing your job. Interference from both center management and contractor personnel. Center personnel made the job too political. Constantly had to fight to keep outside sources from taking over. Once I lost my top cover, I was pushed out of the audiovisual management position. I was forced into a lower graded position that I was not qualified for."

"Management needs to look at their managers and how they are managing not only the work force, but each function. If you have a successful manager, take steps to make sure he/she continues to be successful. Reduce the politics."

Jobs You Might Like