3 United States Air Force Engineering Technician Reviews

Browse United States Air Force Reviews by Job Title →

Engineering Technicians at United States Air Force give their company a 4.2 out of 5.0, while the average rating for United States Air Force is 4.1, making them 2% happier than every other employee at United States Air Force and 10% happier than every other Engineering Technician on CareerBliss - the happiest Engineering Technicians work for Ingersoll-Rand.

(based on 2 Engineering Technician Review Ratings)
Person You Work For 4.8 / 5 People You Work With 4.8 / 5 Work Setting 3.1 / 5
Support You Get 2.1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.9 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.3 / 5
in Goldsboro, NC

What do you like about working at United States Air Force?

"I love this country and its given me and my family a great opportunity that's why I joined the US Air Force to serve and protect my home. US Air Force is a great opportunity but I have bigger plans for my professional and educational advancement and being with the AIr Force considering all the deployments and Temporary Duties it will take me quiet a long time so I decided to move on and pursue my personal goals first then go back and continue my service."

What don't you like about working at United States Air Force?

"I'm not sure what to say because I have a great experience with the Air Force. But, I guess the only thing I observed is that, most of the time, there's not much room for the grey area of life. It's more about black and white if you you know what I'm trying to relate. I guess I can explain it more later if you wish to follow up on it."

"The only thing I have is this, take care of your people and they will take care of you. LIsten to them and do your best to make fair and just decisions. Remember that great leaders are great followers."

Average United States Air Force Attributes by Engineering Technician