United States Air Force
4.1 (1,095)
HQ: Washington , DC

United States Air Force Engineering Technician Reviews

While the average rating for United States Air Force is 4.1 out of 5.0, Engineering Technicians at United States Air Force give their company a 3.6, making them 13% less happy than every other employee at United States Air Force and 8% less happy than every other Engineering Technician on CareerBliss - the happiest Engineering Technicians work for TRAX International.

See all United States Air Force reviews »
(based on 3 Engineering Technician Review Ratings)
United States Air Force JobsView All »

4 Engineering Technician United States Air Force Reviews and Ratings

Posted last year in Browns Mills, NJ

What do you like about working at United States Air Force?

"So much focus on ego driven tasks. Very little effort goes into making actual progress. It's a very ego centric male dominated world. No room for creativity. Free thought is highly discouraged."

"Choose a career that suits you, and talk to a few people who already do it. Also, have an exit strategy before you join. Nothing worse than getting stuck in the military with no life in the civilian world."

What don't you like about working at United States Air Force?

"So much bureaucracy. Form letters, email mandates, too many bosses, vague demands, depressing work environments."

"Streamline processes, find ways to save money, seek better productivity, not lead with my ego."

Support You Get 3 Rewards You Receive 4 Person You Work For 2

Support You Get 5 Growth Opportunities 5 Way You Work 4.2
People You Work With 5 Company Culture 4.5 Person You Work For 5
Work Setting 4 Rewards You Receive 5
Posted 5 years ago in Goldsboro, NC

What do you like about working at United States Air Force?

"I love this country and its given me and my family a great opportunity that's why I joined the US Air Force to serve and protect my home. US Air Force is a great opportunity but I have bigger plans for my professional and educational advancement and being with the AIr Force considering all the deployments and Temporary Duties it will take me quiet a long time so I decided to move on and pursue my personal goals first then go back and continue my service."

What don't you like about working at United States Air Force?

"I'm not sure what to say because I have a great experience with the Air Force. But, I guess the only thing I observed is that, most of the time, there's not much room for the grey area of life. It's more about black and white if you you know what I'm trying to relate. I guess I can explain it more later if you wish to follow up on it."

"The only thing I have is this, take care of your people and they will take care of you. LIsten to them and do your best to make fair and just decisions. Remember that great leaders are great followers."