(based on 4 Younique Review Ratings)

5.0
4.8
Younique Employee
in Lehi, UT

"Younique has been an amazing opportunity. I enjoy everything about it, however the ceiling is fairly low in terms of myself feeling like I have room to grow here."

Presenter
in Georgetown, KY

"Younique is a relatively new makeup company that has been making a lot of impressive strides in the world of makeup technology. Younique sells makeup, skincare, and fragrances to support its mission of building women’s self-esteem and validating their inner and outer beauty. I’ve been using Younique Products for over 6 years. Amazing is all I can say! I have super sensitive skin and nothing else works quite as Younique does! And my makeup lasts all day without touch-ups."

Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
in Lehi, UT

"Younique is an employee friendly company. My team played a central role in the product development, collaborating with R&D, product development, buyers, quality, and vendors. I had the opportunity to mitigate conversations and create bridges inside and outside our company. The owners are people with a great heart that really care for their employees and for the cause of their company. Younique is still young and has still room for growth, especially at the mid-level management."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Younique Employee
in Lehi, UT

"Great company. Great Mission."