XPO Logistics Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse XPO Logistics Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at XPO Logistics give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest XPO Logistics employees are Operations Managers submitting an average rating of 4.0.

(based on 62 XPO Logistics Review Ratings)

XPO Logistics Employee

"I've worked 15 years for Con-way Freight and XPO Logistics. The Company as a whole has its ups and downs, but what stands out the most for XPO is the people. The Team was great and always wanted to do the right thing. The culture could be tough to get used to, but in the end it is what you make of it."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Premium Care Specialist

"A great company that does well with bringing a team together."

Operation Manager

"I worked at XPO Logistics and I found the company very innovated. The building's robotics automation department really gave me a stepping stone experience in the future of material handling. The fast pace automation also sharpened my sense of urgency skill set to be able to forward think under pressure. XPO Logistics is great company that I would recommend to all."

XPO Logistics Employee

"This company does not care about employees. You are worked to exhaustion. If you’re salary you’re worked way past the hours you’re paid for and no-one cares. The equipment is old, outdated, and falling apart. They refuse to replace it and constantly try to fix it short term only."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Pricing Analyst

"XPO is a good company to work for, it is such a big company that it is much harder to be recognized as an outstanding employee. XPO bought Con-way Multimodal, as I had previously worked for XPO for 1-2 years I was kept on to do pricing. Con-way being a smaller company was more apt to acknowledge the hard work that our division was doing."

DSR

"I work for XPO for 8-9 years, as far as trucking companies go I know from talking with other truckers that the way this company does things doesn't really seem out of the ordinary."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
XPO Logistics Employee

"They don't want to train you or teach anything. They higher people from outside the company squeeze everything out of them then move on to the next if you were not brought in as management don't expect to move up into management."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
XPO Logistics Employee

"XPO is an excellent company to work for. They are family oriented and care about the well being of their employees. They promote training and improvements to processes"

Shipping Clerk

"I worked at XPO for 3 years. I loved the people and management, but I wanted to go another level with my career. I can’t say anything bad about XPO in Portland, Tennessee."

XPO Logistics Employee

"XPO Logistics does a great job of moving any type of freight, anywhere in the world by land, sea, air or rail."

XPO Logistics Employee

"Great projects and Big Clients"

Freight Operations Manager

"XPO Logistics is breaking every logistics barrier knowns as it paves the way for suitable technology, customer satisfaction and safety focus."

XPO Logistics Employee

"The only way you move up is if you go out with people outside of work in an unprofessional setting. Most of the managers don’t even know how to use our systems but because they know someone they got promoted. There is so much talent going unused in the Fort Worth campus."

XPO Logistics Employee

"3PL Company in the Inland Empire. Excellent benefits provided for my family and myself. There are other job opportunities with this employer through out the United States. This was a good company to work for."

XPO Logistics Employee

"Strong companies and support employees and give new challenges to employees and encourage learning new technology"

XPO Logistics Reviews FAQs

Is XPO Logistics a good company to work for?

XPO Logistics has an overall rating of 3.9 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 62 XPO Logistics Review Ratings left anonymously by XPO Logistics employees, which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 92% of employees would recommend working at XPO Logistics.

Does XPO Logistics pay their employees well?

XPO Logistics employees earn $74,500 annually on average, or $36 per hour, which is 13% higher than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 62 XPO Logistics employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find XPO Logistics Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working a XPO Logistics?

92% of employees would recommend working at XPO Logistics with the overall rating of 3.9 out of 5. Employees also rated XPO Logistics 3.5 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.9 for Rewards You Receive, 3.4 for Growth Opportunities and 3.6 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at XPO Logistics?

According to our data, the highest paying job at XPO Logistics is a Branch President at $130,000 annually. Browse XPO Logistics Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at XPO Logistics?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at XPO Logistics is a Shipping Clerk at $20,000 annually. Browse XPO Logistics Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at XPO Logistics?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at XPO Logistics to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.

Browse XPO Logistics Employee Job Reviews by Location