9 Wendy's Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse Wendy's Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 9 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
in Appleton, WI

"I have worked with Wendy's for a while, but I think there should be some survey for the crew to send to corporate to see what happens at the store. We got a GM and he/she got promoted. Now he/she is getting booted down to assist. No fair, we cannot control our thoughts here at the store cause the boss is DM and the person doesn't treat us as a team."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Lynbrook, NY

"They have you work like a dog and don't appreciate anything you do. The company is all about the right numbers, whoever reports them correctly eats whatever they want and those managers are the ones that are cheating all numbers, the company is all politics, it's who they like. The big bosses don't care about you but you are the one that gave them that high position, then you come and work more then your 50 hours and only get paid 40 and they are still not happy, this company is the worst, there's no caring."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Wendy's Anonymous Employee

"Do not work for Wendy's. They'll have you doing too much work for not enough money. They will be nice to you when they need you and throw you out when they don't. Most of the time, I rarely get breaks and I'm working my station by myself (and the rest of the crew at theirs). We have to get on them sometimes about giving us breaks, and even then sometimes we still won't get one and we'll have enough people to allow breaks. The managers, in my opinion, slack on their jobs. I could have several cars to serve and they will be somewhere else, talking and laughing or just plain not around when I or my coworkers need them. The closing manager doesn't check after their workers, so most of the time the opening crew has extra work to do, which isn't fair to us. Overall, its just a bad place to work and I wouldn't recommend Wendy's to anyone unless it was a last resort. Too much work, not enough money, unfair working conditions, and selfish mangers. Only good thing is the employee discount but that's it."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Lenoir, NC

"It's Wendy's. Has its good and bad times."

Average Wendy's Attributes by Anonymous Employee

in Lowell, MA

"Don't work for Wendy's if you can avoid it in any way."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Boone, NC

"Working at Wendy's is an ok job; however, it isn't a glamorous or fun job."

in Clayton, OH

"Amazing place to start work."

Wendy's Anonymous Employee

"I have worked for Wendy's since November, 2011. I have learned leadership and continued excellent customer service skills. I am a very reliable employee. I am a team worker. I work hard and get the job done. I have became very close to regular customers and know just what they want and how they want their meal. Wendy's is a great place to work if your future is in restaurant management. I have been offered a position as shift supervisor several times. Unfortunately this position is not for me."

in Dublin, OH

"Good company with a strong future."