University of Florida Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse University of Florida Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at University of Florida give their company a 4.2 rating out of 5.0 - which is 7% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest University of Florida employees are Lab Managers submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Software Developers with a rating of 4.7.

(based on 135 University of Florida Review Ratings)

"I enjoyed my time working for the Digital Worlds Institute at the University of Florida, the co workers and supervisors were very knowledgeable and hard working except for the director of the program. We had access to cutting edge technology including a wireless motion capture set and 3D scanning tools."
Posted 8 years ago in Gainesville, FL
Graduate Research Assistant

"I have worked in computational neuroengineering lab as a graduate research assistant since 2009. I find it an exciting place to work, where ideas from many fields - from machine learning to neuroscience- intersect to create some exciting research."

People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5
Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.9 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5
Way You Work 4 / 5

University of Florida (157)

4.9 Highest Rated in this Industry is Northwest Missouri State University (6)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Vatterott College (8)
People You Work With 4.8 / 5 Work Setting 4.9 / 5 Support You Get 4.9 / 5
Rewards You Receive 4.8 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.6 / 5 Company Culture 4.6 / 5
Way You Work 4.6 / 5
Graduate Research Assistant

"Nice and good place to study my Ph.D."

Graduate Research Assistant

What do you like about working at University of Florida?

"It has a great work culture. There is support and coordination between colleagues and organization and management of team work by the superiors."

What don't you like about working at University of Florida?

"There were often budget cut downs which led to slashing down on some of our job necessities sometimes. But we could successfully overcome this with our efficient department budget planning and distribution."

"Improve on the University Budget and direct them wisely to the necessary fields which will directly lead to the improvement in the services and quality of education as a whole at the University."

University of Florida Reviews FAQs

Is University of Florida a good company to work for?

University of Florida has an overall rating of 4.2 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 135 University of Florida Review Ratings left anonymously by University of Florida employees, which is 8% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 96% of employees would recommend working at University of Florida.

Does University of Florida pay their employees well?

University of Florida employees earn $30,000 annually on average, or $14 per hour, which is 55% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 83 University of Florida employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find University of Florida Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at University of Florida?

96% of employees would recommend working at University of Florida with the overall rating of 4.2 out of 5. Employees also rated University of Florida 4.2 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.9 for Rewards You Receive, 3.9 for Growth Opportunities and 4.2 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at University of Florida?

According to our data, the highest paying job at University of Florida is a Clinical Research Associate at $178,000 annually. Browse University of Florida Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at University of Florida?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at University of Florida is a Lab Monitor at $14,000 annually. Browse University of Florida Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at University of Florida?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at University of Florida to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.