(based on 76 United Airlines Review Ratings)
United Airlines Employee

"I worked for United for over 10 years and found it to be a very good company for the most part. The airline industry is volatile and there were good and bad times. It was my intention to retire from United, but COVID19 derailed those plans. It is a great place to work."

United Airlines Employee

"Good company. Bad department."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5

United Airlines (99)

4.3 Highest Rated in this Industry is Alaska Airlines (26)
3.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is United Express (43)
3.9 Average of All Companies in this Industry (864)
Flight Attendant
in San Francisco, CA

"Ready to see the world and interact on daily basis passengers from around the world? This job is for you. Travel to destinations around the world and experience cultures of exotic lands. Learn new and exciting things. Have breakfast in New York and lunch in Frankfurt Germany. Its hard work getting hired but it truly is a dream job."

Captain

"I have worked for United Airlines for over 5 years. I found the company to be a great place to work. They treat their employees well and give them the tool required for them to succeed. As a service provider, United is always inventing new ways to help better provide for their customers. Either through new programs or through new phone appellations. I highly recommend work for United Airlines."

Average United Airlines Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Technical Lead

"I have worked for United Airlines client from ValueLabs company. I started working in this project right from the scratch. I have knowledge from end to end on the application architecture. Hence i have been placed from Offshore to Onsite where directly interacts with client people in day to day work. I closely worked with Product manager, Business Analyst and App Dev team. Having experience in preparing the QA reports, QA Metrics, Automation reports, RAG status and publish to all stakeholders of the team."

Aircraft Technician
in San Francisco, CA

"I have worked at United Airlines since 2016. Since then I have went through extensive in class training and on the job training maintaining aircraft. United Airlines offers great benefits to secure your wellness and adventurous side. With flight benefits, 401k, pension and excellent medical coverage they definitely take care of their employees. The pay is competitive as well. However the aviation industry is a roller coaster ride and without much seniority there is always a risk of layoffs."

Lead Scientist

"United is a great place to work."

United Airlines Employee

"I have worked for United Airlines since 2006. I have found it to be a strong company with good ethical values and an emphasis on customer values."

Senior Software Developer

"I worked for a customer-facing app in this company as a developer. And it's a great company and giving a lot of opportunities to explore in different environments. I started in this team size around 20 in 2015 and now the team size was increased to 200. Because of this COVID-19, I'm taking this decision to get another opportunity, otherwise, I like my manger and everyone in the team."

Avionics Technician
in San Francisco, CA

"I’ve been with United a little over 4 years and was hired during intense contract negotiations between the teamsters and United. The experience and knowledge I have gained during this time are invaluable and I really appreciate the willingness of more senior Technicians I share their knowledge and experience with me."

Automation Lead

"The only thing I can say is It was a pleasure working with United Airlines."

Program Manager

"it's one of the vision, disciplined company to work & grow with. Management is great."

Business Analyst

"I’ve worked for UAL as a Business Analyst in their Chicago office. They have a fabulous work culture, very friendly team and UAL pursues the latest in technology to offer the best to their customers. They encourage employees to think out of the box and the supervisors encourage you to bring out the best!"

Maintenance Supervisor
in San Bruno, CA

"I have worked for United Airlines for one year, and have enjoyed it since the beginning, but it is a time for a chance to broaden my knowledge and build a long-standing relationship with a new company."

United Airlines Employee

"I have worked for United for 32 years before choosing to retire to save other jobs for lower senority employees."