26 Ultimate Staffing Services Reviews

Browse Ultimate Staffing Services Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Ultimate Staffing Services give their company a 3.8 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Ultimate Staffing Services employees are Customer Service Representatives submitting an average rating of 4.8 and Administrative Assistants with a rating of 3.2.

(based on 13 Ultimate Staffing Services Review Ratings)
in Laguna Hills, CA

"My experience in working with Ultimate Staffing/Roth has been exceptional. My staffer took a deep interest in me as a candidate and helped me find a great fit in a potential new career with a great company. I couldn’t recommend ultimate staffing and JP enough, they are incredible."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Pleasanton, CA

"A very unremarkable experience... Would HIGHLY WARN AGAINST using this egregiously unprofessional temp agency. -Upper management is hypocritical, incompetent, and biased. Demonstrates poor leadership and lack of awareness of business territories. Utilizes micromanaging, corporate bullying tactics. -It's basically a sweatshop/boiler room (sales call center) with a wannabe and disingenuous Wolf of Wall Street feel for added tackiness. Inexcusable arrogance. Unorganized company desperately trying to over expand and sell out without the proper business infrastructure or appropriate industry standards. Outrageous rates for such lackluster, inferior service. -Company associates WILL talk behind your back...Very crude remarks and offensive and condescending comments on your appearance, clothing, and background WILL be made. All in all a huge waste of time."

Ultimate Staffing Services (26)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is ATR International (9)
3.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Roth Staffing (8)
Talent Acquisition Specialist
in Fontana, CA

"They are a great company to work with!!!"

in San Antonio, TX

"I worked for over a year in the San Antonio office and the environment is toxic. The manager micromanages to the max, belittles employees in front of the team, sets you up for failure, doesn't train or develop and then tries to blame it all on you. Turnover is high and employee retention is bad for this office, just look online and you'll see for yourself. Don't be fooled and let them tell you I'm just "an angry" ex-employee. The branch manager will stab you in the back in a heart beat once you've been hired. Save yourself the heartache and find a job somewhere else. The benefits were pretty good but it's not worth it. Upper management was even notified of this manager multiple times and nothing was done so that shows where their loyalty lies..."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5

Support You Get 4.9 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Account Maintenance Analyst
in Brea, CA
Person You Work For 4.8 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3.9 / 5
Support You Get 4.8 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.8 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.7 / 5
in Hawthorne, CA
in Tustin, CA
Person You Work For 4.9 / 5 People You Work With 4.8 / 5 Work Setting 3.9 / 5
Support You Get 4.1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.8 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.1 / 5
Mechanical Engineer
in Sacramento, CA

"Not a bad place to work."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3.9 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 3.9 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.7 / 5
Company Culture 3.4 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Customer Service Representative

"Perfect Place to work, I liked it, the sad thing is they don't have many open projects that fits me"

What do you like about working at Ultimate Staffing Services?

"They take care of their employees"

"Be honest, they are cool"

What don't you like about working at Ultimate Staffing Services?

"They don't have many IT projects open"

"Continue doing the same thing that you have been doing"

Administrative Assistant

"Comprehensive"

What do you like about working at Ultimate Staffing Services?

"I suppose after my performance on jobs, they instilled in me a sense of comeraderie. They found me work that they thought I wouldn't take, but I was always there for them (punctual, dependable, etc.) I liked them immensely."

"None, really. Just do as you would on any job you have. Punctual, consistent, forthcoming, and get along with the coworkers to which you're assigned. Show willingness to work with others so that you'll be able to keep your job and display good judgement."

What don't you like about working at Ultimate Staffing Services?

"In the time I worked for them and was put on the top list, an error was discovered on my application during a background check made by company that hired me on permanently. I was not aware that I even had this. When senior mgmt and I talked about it, it was discovered that this was a misdeamenor crime and I immediately went to the court. After looking into the matter vigorously, I was able to have an order of dismissal on the charge. We'd discussed the matter and it was my understanding after producing this document, I would be able to move on and work for Ultimate going forward. There was neither understanding nor compassion on their part."

"The capability with which to go forward on decisions that are being made. To take seminars or classes on how to deal with situations such as those that can damage an individual's life. And, most importantly to understand the legal ramifications of a company's representative's decisions."