Career Menu

60 Team Manager Reviews

Team Managers give their job an average rating of 3.4 out of 5.0. The Team Managers happiest with their jobs are employed by Sears with an average rating of 0.0 while the Team Managers least happy with their jobs work for Xerox with an average rating of 1.5.

Submit a Review
in Davenport, IA

"The job is an easy one - there are great people, and it is so easy to connect with them. Problem solving was my favorite part of the job. If the idiot area managers and call center director were replaced by leadership that possessed real talent, not the incompetence that they show - the place could be a great career choice."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Team Manager at Gerresheimer
in Peachtree City, GA

"Working with quality employees."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Camarillo, CA

"I didn't love or hate the work I did in my role."

in Concord, CA

"Being a part of something to help customers achieve their financial goals."

Team Manager at Xerox
in Cherry Hill, NJ

"As a team manager I like working with others and finding solutions to problems. However, as a team manager, I got no support from my superiors and my requests for assistance or resources were never acknowledged."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"Sadomasochism at its finest."

What do you like about working at AT&T?

"They pay me. I can afford to eat and feed my family."

"RUN! Run like the wind! Do not even attempt to work at the Davenport Call Center unless you have suicidal tendencies."

What don't you like about working at AT&T?

"What can you like about a micromanaging electronic sweat shop that doesn't care about any of its people, only its profits"

"Hire new people. Promote those you are keeping down. Get rid of your director in Davenport. Fire half of the AM's. TRUST YOUR PEOPLE TO DO THEIR JOBS!"

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"Devoted hard workers are unrecognized, underpaid and overworked."

What do you like about working at AT&T?

"I get paid to show up there. The benefits are good. Managers have flexible sick time available."

"Don't work at the Davenport Call Center. Unemployment is less stressful than this place. I KNOW."

What don't you like about working at AT&T?

"Where to begin. Imagine an 80-hour workload compressed into a 40-hour week, in which you are still held accountable for not completing your work! For a customer service organization, there is absolutely no time devoted to the employees - only to performance metrics and process. The only people who like their jobs at this location are sadomasochists."

"Look at how other call centers operate. Many call centers at AT&T have people that adore working there. Find out what they are doing differently and incorporate it! Fire the director. Quickly. Swiftly. Severely. That person has no place in customer service."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Team Manager at Novinium
in Federal Way, WA

"Mind numbing at best"

What do you like about working at Novinium?

"Recieving a weekly paycheck is a nice thing these days."

"Have a catchy name, they seem to hire people with unique names here.."

What don't you like about working at Novinium?

"In short, mid management personal. My direct manager has a serious lack of basic management/business skills."

"Seriously think about who you promote, just don't promote someone because they have worked here the longest."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Team Manager at Cable & Wireless Worldwide
in Indian Trail, NC

What do you like about working at Cable & Wireless Worldwide?

"The experience has been really good, a close knit company where each person knows each other and has a very good culture. Has learned a lot working with my manager"

"Be yourself on the interview, if you are applying for technical roles then you should be good at it."

What don't you like about working at Cable & Wireless Worldwide?

"The internal recruitment process is not good so not everyone gets an opportunity to further their career"

"Need to have a fair recruitment policies and need to invest in upcoming technologies to become a market leader"

in Tampa, FL

What do you like about working at Bank of America?

"Well organized company with the customer as their priority. Very aggressive work ethic that allows me to push for excellence."

"The only tip I have is to be sure to understand if you are accepting a project position or bank position that will not end in your region."

What don't you like about working at Bank of America?

"The position that I am in will end in the Tampa Bay area, which causes me concern as the project will leave hundreds without work."

"I have no suggestions at this time for management, as I believe they were forthright in the interview process."

Team Manager at Deluxe Corporation
in Lancaster, CA

What do you like about working at Deluxe Corporation?

"I really liked the people that I work with. Everyone is professional and there is a culture of continuous improvement."

"Talk about your accomplishments and provide specif examples. Give examples of how you work as part of a team."

What don't you like about working at Deluxe Corporation?

"I disliked the hours. I currently work the night shift and my work week begins on Sunday and ends on Thursday."

"The recommendation I have for the Lean Engineer is to spend more time out on the production floor to fully understand the processes."

Team Manager at LexisNexis
in Miamisburg, OH

What do you like about working at LexisNexis?

"I enjoy working with the people: colleagues, leadership and team members. They provide excellent benefits, opportunities for growth, and training."

"Concentrate on your skills and what you can bring to the company. What puts you at the top of your field and sets you apart from other candidates. Give scenarios and real-life examples that demonstrate these skills."

What don't you like about working at LexisNexis?

"The way they are cutting costs. Multiple reductions in force is putting more work on those that are still there. The fear of losing one's job also puts a lot on someone to produce more and the work is not always at the highest quality. It seems as though not all departments are treated equally anymore."

"Listen to my employees and customers. So many times companies are more concerned about the dollar than what makes its employees and customers happy. I hear a lot about the glory days and how the company would show employees how it valued them through incentives and company sponsored events. Put these things back in place to encourage output from your employees and decrease burnout."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Team Manager at Target
in Leesburg, VA
Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Company Culture 2 / 5
Team Manager at Sears
in Naperville, IL

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"In this position at Sears, I gained experience in monitoring attendance, quality control, service levels, and authorizing gift cards"

What do you like about working at Sears?

"I loved working with the logistics programs and the team environment. Individual case loads, and the team depended on me to perform my task. I liked that I knew what was expected of me and got good at it (repetitious). The company had strong values and constantly was upholding them."

"Have accountablity and punctuality. This company takes into account not just your hours worked but the minute you log into computer programs and the activity on them."

What don't you like about working at Sears?

"My least favorite thing was once all-day meetings. Sometimes I would have to leave one meeting to attend another meeting I was scheduled for, when all I wanted to do was go back to my desk and do my work."

"It's acceptable to change things, process for example. But do the research to what your change is, and fine tune it as you go. Don't keep changing it as a whole week in and week out."

Team Manager at China Construction Bank
in China, ME

What do you like about working at China Construction Bank?

"China Construction Bank is one of biggest banks in the world."

"be honest, competition, well knowledge, wise, good at communication and customer service"

What don't you like about working at China Construction Bank?

"there are not wrong with China Construction Bank where I work in."

You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Got it! Your job alert was created
Jobs You Might Like