On average, employees at Sykes Enterprises give their company a 3.7 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Sykes Enterprises employees are Customer Service Representatives submitting an average rating of 3.9.

(based on 39 Sykes Enterprises Review Ratings)
Sykes Enterprises Employee

"Ready set typing my opinion, the company has lots of options for jobs, mine is just one and they definitely believe in "carrot dangling" in my program, which gives no benefits as it's not a "sykes" job so I do get insurance etc. but no sick days or pto, and wages are a joke for what is expected."

in Vansant, VA

"I enjoy working at Sykes."

Sykes Enterprises (46)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Pace Suburban Bus (6)
2.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is iQor (13)
in Milton Freewater, OR

"Worked for Sykes a little of a year, do not like the work but coworkers are fun to be around. Supervisors threaten your job if you do not do what they want you to do which is not work related. You have to be friends with management to get promoted, they do not look at skills or experience."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Sykes Enterprises Employee

"I've worked for this company and its the worst experience ever throughout my job working history. You have so-called team leaders and supervisors who hides behind customer care representatives when called upon because they want you to do their dirty work (so called policy). Very, very bad company to work for that promises you great benefits but you never see them."

Average Sykes Enterprises Ratings in the Past 2 Years

in Vansant, VA

"I have worked for SYKES for almost 9 years in March. I've seen it change so much in the last 9 years and it's not a bad place to work."

Customer Service Specialist

"Sykes home enables people to work from home for a variety of different technology, service and retail companies doing a variety of different levels of customer service, technical support and training. They place strong emphasis on compliance and reward ethical behavior, as well as being flexible in regard to current employees' needs. This is a top tier company to work for."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Tampa, FL

"It was a great starter job. But not something I could personally see myself doing for the rest of my life."

Customer Service Representative
in Langhorne, PA

"I started at Sykes in 2009 as a Health Care Customer Service Rep and moved up the ladder in four positions. I have proven to be a great employee and coworker. Once my company decided to out source, I was given the opportunity to go back to school. I have recently completed nine months of school for Medical Billing and Coding."

Sykes Enterprises Employee

"You get to work at home! Paid training is minimum wage. Once you get into production, you get paid the said hourly wage when you applied. It can be quite stressful when customers are upset. You need to suck it up and make sure the call ends with the customer happy. Pay feels low compared to the amount of work put. Occasionally, tools in the system stop working. It frustrates both you and the customer.Upper management is great. Company is great. Just not happy with the pay."

Inbound Sales Agent
in Lakeland, FL

"I have been employed with Sykes for over a year at their Lakeland II locale. In that time I have been moved to over 4 different teams. Only until my most recent team change have I seen any semblance of improvement and growth. I am very please to be on my current team but, I still strive to be a part of a more creative role as is my greatest desire. I am a skilled and talented artist with amazing attention to detail and wish to bring this to my employer, whomever they may be."

in Langhorne, PA

"Long hours, lots of drama in the workplace, no incentives."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
CSE Cisco TAC
in Tampa, FL

"It is a good workplace, as long as you do not stay for too long. There is a lot of personnel rotation for that same reason.Cisco TAC makes up for the highest you could rank up among the company."

in Tampa, FL

"Sykes is a very large corporation. They are worldwide and employ thousands of employees."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Business Intelligence Engineer
in Cairo, GA

"I have been working for Sykes as Data Integration Specialist for developing ETL using SSIS and as Report Developer using SSRS and Report Builder 2 for about 3 years."

Business Intelligence Engineer
in Cairo, GA

"I have been working for Sykes for almost 3 years and I am so happy and satisfied where I am. I can find the unstoppable support when needed on both levels personal and technical. I have been through so many challenges and they are keeping count."