(based on 4 Stonewall Cable Review Ratings)
4.8
4.8
Stonewall Cable Employee
in Rumney, NH

"Stonewall Cable offers meaningful employment in the Plymouth area. The values of the family-owned business are a plus. There are often a variety of positions available and steady work year-round. The work atmosphere is good and the location is nice as well."

Assembler
in Rumney, NH

"I have worked for Stonewall on and off for a few years and I generally like the people I work with. Supervisors are okay as long as you take your work seriously. I live in Plymouth so it's an easy commute to work. 30 minute lunch breaks, free coffee, company parties, decent benefits."

Marketing
in Rumney, NH

"I've worked for Stonewall since 2015 and I really like it. There are difficulties getting approval on projects at time due to large projects and such, but that's really my only issue. I like the people I work with and work for. It's a quiet and peaceful location and offers 30 minute lunch breaks, 2 ten minute breaks, and decent benefits (dental, health, retirement, paid training, paid earned time off, and paid holidays). The company is growing to meet demands, but is certainly trending in the right direction... there is a lot of potential for Stonewall."

Stonewall Cable Employee
in Rumney, NH

"I have worked for Stonewall since 2003. The management and employees at Stonewall know how to have fun, and there are often fun challenges available."