Sherwin-Williams Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Sherwin-Williams Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 82 Sherwin-Williams Review Ratings)

Sales Representative

"Sherwin Williams is an excellent stepping stone to begin your sales career. They offer support and training that may not be seen by other companies during the start of hour career."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3.1 / 5 Work Setting 2.3 / 5
Support You Get 2.6 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.9 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.9 / 5

Sherwin-Williams (123)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Xylem (10)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Orchard Supply Hardware (11)
Sales Representative

"Good company to work for when economy is good"

What do you like about working at Sherwin-Williams?

"Made life long friends and was trained extensively in the market and conditions. Was able to grow into my position well and experience good benefits."

What don't you like about working at Sherwin-Williams?

"I wasn't recognized towards the end of my career. I didn't see the opportunity to advance during a recessionary period and felt like my position was at risk. My supervisor was not as open with me as with others in my opinion. I didn't like arguing and fighting with other reps over creditary issues and their were several that would do whatever it was to help themselves instead of others. I helped others and overlooked some things."

"Reward and recognize your employees for good service and allow advancement for people who try and give 100% effort. Allow an employee who lost a lot of business due to customer bad debt a clean slate and transfer of other accounts."

Sales Representative

"An excellent company to work for!"

What do you like about working at Sherwin-Williams?

"The opportunity for advancement and the compensation package were second to none."

What don't you like about working at Sherwin-Williams?

"Nothing! It was all great!"

"It is a well ran company. I have no suggestions."

Sherwin-Williams Reviews FAQs

Is Sherwin-Williams a good company to work for?

Sherwin-Williams has an overall rating of 3.9 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 82 Sherwin-Williams Review Ratings left anonymously by Sherwin-Williams employees, which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 96% of employees would recommend working at Sherwin-Williams.

Does Sherwin-Williams pay their employees well?

Sherwin-Williams employees earn $41,000 annually on average, or $20 per hour, which is 38% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 58 Sherwin-Williams employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Sherwin-Williams Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at Sherwin-Williams?

96% of employees would recommend working at Sherwin-Williams with the overall rating of 3.9 out of 5. Employees also rated Sherwin-Williams 3.8 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.8 for Rewards You Receive, 3.6 for Growth Opportunities and 3.8 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Sherwin-Williams?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Sherwin-Williams is a IT Project Manager at $220,000 annually. Browse Sherwin-Williams Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Sherwin-Williams?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Sherwin-Williams is a Manager In Training at $12,000 annually. Browse Sherwin-Williams Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Sherwin-Williams?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Sherwin-Williams to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.