Sherwin-Williams Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Sherwin-Williams Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 82 Sherwin-Williams Review Ratings)

Customer Service Specialist

"The first month or two working for Sherwin Williams was an entire different world to me. My knowledge with paint and paint products was very small and unknown. After throwing myself out there and going back home and studying the companies material, I gained a lot of knowledge and brought it back to the store that I got the opportunity to work for. Now, I am well known at the store and glad to realize where I stand at this moment."

"Great place to work!"

What do you like about working at Sherwin-Williams?

"Everything! Great management team!"

"Just be yourself!"

What don't you like about working at Sherwin-Williams?

"Absolutely nothing !"

"More internal upward movement opportunities."

Sherwin-Williams (123)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Xylem (10)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Orchard Supply Hardware (11)
Customer Service Specialist

"I was only a part-time employee I did not qualify for many of the benefits"

What do you like about working at Sherwin-Williams?

"It was fun place to work with growth opportunity. Had the chance to learn valuable skills that will come in handy when I own my first home."

What don't you like about working at Sherwin-Williams?

"There is nothing bad to say about the working at Sherwin Williams."

Sherwin-Williams Reviews FAQs

Is Sherwin-Williams a good company to work for?

Sherwin-Williams has an overall rating of 3.9 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 82 Sherwin-Williams Review Ratings left anonymously by Sherwin-Williams employees, which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 96% of employees would recommend working at Sherwin-Williams.

Does Sherwin-Williams pay their employees well?

Sherwin-Williams employees earn $41,000 annually on average, or $20 per hour, which is 38% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 58 Sherwin-Williams employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Sherwin-Williams Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at Sherwin-Williams?

96% of employees would recommend working at Sherwin-Williams with the overall rating of 3.9 out of 5. Employees also rated Sherwin-Williams 3.8 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.8 for Rewards You Receive, 3.6 for Growth Opportunities and 3.8 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Sherwin-Williams?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Sherwin-Williams is a IT Project Manager at $220,000 annually. Browse Sherwin-Williams Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Sherwin-Williams?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Sherwin-Williams is a Manager In Training at $12,000 annually. Browse Sherwin-Williams Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Sherwin-Williams?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Sherwin-Williams to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.