(based on 14 SEI Investments Review Ratings)
Intern
in Oaks, PA

"SEI Investments was a nice company to intern at, and while I do not consider it the ideal company to work at, SEI is a nice place to work."

What do you like about working at SEI Investments?

"I enjoyed the open work environment (in terms of setting) and the location."

What don't you like about working at SEI Investments?

"The compensation at SEI, as I mentioned above, was adequate, but could have been improved upon for some of the positions."

"I believe SEI management was doing a fine job, and the only recommendation I can think of at the moment is to try and be more accessible and/or open to questions."

Tax Specialist

"A good place to work."

Client Service Representative

What do you like about working at SEI Investments?

"Corporate atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable. Always insures staff has the right tools to service its clients"

"It will take time to get use to SEI, not your typical corporation, must be willing to meet continued change."

What don't you like about working at SEI Investments?

"Continued changes of it's internal structure can be a distraction to staff, but always seems to better the company"

"Create a cross training process for qualified employees, SEI has diversified to many new products, work to enhance staff to retain quality individuals."

Account Manager
in Oaks, PA

"I developed some good job skills while working at SEI but it wasn't thrilling work."

Flash Developer

"SEI was great for my career"

What do you like about working at SEI Investments?

"great work environment, very supportive bosses, overall, the people at the company were fun to work with andvery professional and briliant."

"if you are very flexible, and adaptive to whatever comes your way, and take initiative to create your own career path, this is a great place to work.If you like structure and cubicles and time clocks and rigid schedules and goals, NOT the place for you"

What don't you like about working at SEI Investments?

"financial industry was not ideal for my creativity. I needed something a little less regulated and more creative"

"keep doing what you are doing"

Head of Global Investment Strategy

"better left unwritten"

What don't you like about working at SEI Investments?

"the lack of intellectual curiosity"

Technical Lead
in Oaks, PA

"SEI is a good place to work"

What do you like about working at SEI Investments?

"The open environment was great for communication. There were no offices or cubicles which made it easy to be heard and seen."

What don't you like about working at SEI Investments?

"The opportunity to move on was lacking. There was no where for me to advance and several attempts to move on to other positions were blocked."

Fund Accountant

"Fair job review"

What do you like about working at SEI Investments?

"It has good team environment."

"Do some research about company before your interview."

What don't you like about working at SEI Investments?

"Compensation is way too low."

"Offer better compensation to employees."