Small Business Administration Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Small Business Administration Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 24 Small Business Administration Review Ratings)

4.7
"I have worked for the Small Business Administration for the last year. It is a fantastic place to work with fully capable leaders at the helm. We service small business acquisitions across the nation. Specifically my group maintains and creates security baselines for the entire SBA network from Headquarters (based in DC) to the most remote locations within the nation. We protect threats from the internet (DDoS, Port scans, malicious files) as well as internal threats (rouge PCs)."
Posted 9 years ago in Washington, DC
Loan Specialist

"I have worked with SBA on and off in different positions. I love this company and I can’t wait for them to give me the opportunity to become a permanent employee. Great atmosphere, excellent co workers and great benefit and let’s not forget excellent moral."

Loan Specialist

"I have worked for SBA Office of Disaster Assistance, on and off, since 2013 processing/underwriting loans for homes and business affected by natural disasters such as fire and hurricanes and now for business affected by the COVID epidemic. SBA has an extensive training program and proper tools to get off the ground running. The trainers are very accessible while you are learning and then once on a Team, your team is great in answering questions. The hours are long, so it may not be the job for everyone but the pay is good and you know your are helping others each and every day. I would recommend working here if you are looking for a good temporary contract job."

Small Business Administration Reviews FAQs

Is Small Business Administration a good company to work for?

Small Business Administration has an overall rating of 4.2 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 24 Small Business Administration Review Ratings left anonymously by Small Business Administration employees, which is 8% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 96% of employees would recommend working at Small Business Administration.

Does Small Business Administration pay their employees well?

Small Business Administration employees earn $47,000 annually on average, or $23 per hour, which is 29% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 23 Small Business Administration employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Small Business Administration Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at Small Business Administration?

96% of employees would recommend working at Small Business Administration with the overall rating of 4.2 out of 5. Employees also rated Small Business Administration 4.1 out of 5 for Company Culture, 4.2 for Rewards You Receive, 3.7 for Growth Opportunities and 4.2 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Small Business Administration?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Small Business Administration is a Partner at $200,000 annually. Browse Small Business Administration Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Small Business Administration?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Small Business Administration is a Account Associate at $18,000 annually. Browse Small Business Administration Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Small Business Administration?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Small Business Administration to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.