Samsung Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Samsung Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 237 Samsung Review Ratings)

QA Tester

"The company I've worked for had a great community, room to grow, and a pretty established diverse company. People are helpful, friendly, and persistent in getting the job done."

Samsung Employee

"I've worked at Samsung for over 5 years. Great company to learn various skills sets. Management is strong and helpful. There are opportunities for different field if you are insterested."

Samsung (282)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is DEFENDER Direct (13)
1.8 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Hampton Forge (8)
District Manager

"Each of the 17 plus years of being employed with Samsung my reviews were either met or exceeded companies' KPI's. Always exceeding and met expectations regarding job performance and was rated in the top 10% for revenue execution."

Order Management Specialist

"I have worked with Samsung Electronics for a year and I love how diverse the culture is, and how cohesive the teams seem to be, and I believe that working well not only as an independent worker is important, but also with fellow co workers and being communicative with one another is vital to perform well."

Samsung Employee

"Very good company to work for except IT Dept. Current IT Manager does not have IT background."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Regional Sales Manager

"Excellent work environment!"

Samsung Employee

"I've worked at Samsung for 2 years. This company is good for entry-level experience but as time pass the same amount and types of work gets boring and mundane. Although the facilities provided by Samsung are great and working here was worth an experience but now I want to explore other things."

Senior Project Manager

"As Senior project manager, I managed six third-party partners including AT&T and Verizon. I also worked on the introduction of new mobile devices and applications. Won University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine award for Innovation and improving the quality of life for Senior citizens."

Samsung Employee

"This was a great company to work for overall. Great pay and benefits. My direct manager did not micromanage. The only negative I can think of was the lack of career advancement."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Samsung Employee

"Samsung is an awesome employer. It provides every opportunity of learning to their employees."

Samsung Employee

"The job was challenging and cumbersome at times. No real work-life balance is achievable. Upper management expectations were unrealistic at times which turned off employees and resulted in employees losing interest"

Integration Engineer

"Excellent Job, good environment."

Samsung Employee

"I've worked there since 2018. SEA has a beautiful working environment and friendly co-workers."

Business Development Manager

"Awesome people, awesome location, awesome work! I loved every minute of working for Samsung! My team was supportive, engaged and high energy!"

Samsung Employee

"Having the staff team overseas had our work in the States / Mexico a little slower compared with the managing directions. After that I have no other negative opinion"

Samsung Reviews FAQs

Is Samsung a good company to work for?

Samsung has an overall rating of 3.9 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 237 Samsung Review Ratings left anonymously by Samsung employees, which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 93% of employees would recommend working at Samsung.

Does Samsung pay their employees well?

Samsung employees earn $70,000 annually on average, or $34 per hour, which is 6% higher than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 157 Samsung employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Samsung Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at Samsung?

93% of employees would recommend working at Samsung with the overall rating of 3.9 out of 5. Employees also rated Samsung 3.7 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.8 for Rewards You Receive, 3.7 for Growth Opportunities and 3.9 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Samsung?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Samsung is a Supply Chain Analyst at $96,028,000 annually. Browse Samsung Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Samsung?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Samsung is a Software Lead at $6,000 annually. Browse Samsung Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Samsung?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Samsung to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.

Browse Samsung Employee Job Reviews by Location