(based on 2 Ruesch International Review Ratings)
4.7
4.7
Webmaster
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

"Standard entry level development job."

Person You Work For 2.8 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 3.5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.5 / 5
Technical Intern
in Washington, DC
Person You Work For 4.9 / 5 People You Work With 4.8 / 5 Work Setting 4.9 / 5
Support You Get 4.9 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.9 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.8 / 5

Ruesch International (5)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is 411 Locals (6)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is David Lerner Associates (11)
Payment Solutions Specialist
in Omaha, NE

"Good place to get experienced in new technologies."

Foreign Currency Consultant

"Great place to establish yourself in business to business sales"

What do you like about working at Ruesch International?

"Great company in its industry with leading technology and unique customer service model. If selling foreign currency solutions only, this is the company you want to work for."

"You need previous experience and success in business to business sales. If you are coming from IT sales I would not work for Ruesch/Travelex as all have failed when making that transition regardless of previous sales experience and success. This is likely one of the most challenging sales positions out there. Focus on your experience selling to C-level executives both over the phone and face to face."

What don't you like about working at Ruesch International?

"Ruesch was bought by Travelex and began building a model that does't work if you are in sales. We are trying to enter a market where we can not be competive on a large scale and where our solutions only benefit a few select companies and industries."

"Go back to basics. Right now only a small percentage of sales people are successful and 0 are successful year after year due to continual changes in commission structures as well as constant territory adjustments. There are obvious changes that management need to make and have not."

Director of Internal Auditing