(based on 9 REI Systems Review Ratings)
Principal Engineer
in Herndon, VA

What do you like about working at REI Systems?

"This is an excellent cross culture company with a vision and care for employees."

"if u r good and beleive in it, REI will find you. REI continiosly looks for bright people."

What don't you like about working at REI Systems?

"nothing, I can think of right now. But certainly employees deserve better pay package."

"Managemnt is great and should keep it that way, I am learning a lot from this style of management."

in Sterling, VA

"Long Hours, but company paid well and employees were very fun to be around. Company provided a very fun atmosphere and a lot of fun activities"

Person You Work For 3.3 / 5 People You Work With 3.3 / 5 Work Setting 3.3 / 5
Support You Get 3.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.3 / 5

REI Systems (9)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Technology Service Professionals (7)
2.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is DC Group (5)
3.5 Average of All Companies in this Industry (737)
.NET Developer
in Sterling, VA

"I did not like it here. The management, the procedure of managing developers, enormous number of BAs and testers, less developers, high work pressure , no work ethics absolutely - did not like it."

Person You Work For 2.3 / 5 People You Work With 2.3 / 5 Work Setting 2.3 / 5
Support You Get 2.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.3 / 5
Senior Software Engineer
in Chantilly, VA

"It's too much of a customer centric organization such that every wish of the customer is catered to.Moreover, employees are overworked with low ball estimates that cause stress.In HRSA dept, employees build applications on top of an unstable platform, but are expected to deliver quality and timely code.I don't think much would have changed since late 2012."

in Sterling, VA

"Developers are incredibly disconnected from the development process and are treated as interchangeable resources, added and removed from projects constantly, and forced to pull long hours to make up for managers over-selling to the client."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
SharePoint Developer
in Sterling, VA

"REI is one of the most leading companies in regarding with IT consulting and support for so many governmental and none governmental companies throughout the United States."

in Sterling, VA

"Current employee. I have been supporting REI since August 2013. First job out of college and has been a great place to not only hone but grow my skills as a developer. Management is approachable and there are opportunities for growth within the company. I have supported Java-based projects during my tenure as an SE."

in Sterling, VA

"REI Systems is a great company with lots of support from upper level management when you need It. However the benefits seem slightly below average compared to what I’ve experienced with my other employers. None the less, I would recommend REI Systems."

Data Analyst
in Sterling, VA

"I've worked at REI systems since 2019. A good company which you can work in friendly and great team, meet with talented people, and communicate with clients face to face."