On average, employees at Philips Healthcare give their company a 3.8 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Philips Healthcare employees are Field Service Engineers submitting an average rating of 4.7 and Software Engineers with a rating of 4.1.

(based on 104 Philips Healthcare Review Ratings)
"Philips is a great company with excellent people who are eager to win and make a difference. Work environment is open and lots of fun and hard work."
Posted 7 years ago
Business Data Analyst

"Philips healthcare creates technology through innovative solutions that help better care at lower cost to help patients, providers, caregivers, consumers and specializes in developing products required for different sectors like oncology, patient monitoring, Image guided therapy, clinical informatics etc."

Software Validation Engineer
in Andover, MA

"I have been working with Philips since 2019. Overall experienced very nice relationships with my Team and the business. Nice products and good company to work with."

Philips Healthcare (160)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is DEFENDER Direct (13)
1.8 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Hampton Forge (8)
Implementation Project Manager
in Andover, MA

"Great company to work for. The best part of my job was being a part of a supportive team. It can be a high-stress job, but having the right team to support you, whether it be with resources, information or just encouragement, it made all the difference. The company also provided ongoing training as needed."

in Foster City, CA

"I worked for Philips healthcare platform. The initiative and team I worked with are great. The proposed architecture guidelines help the platform to succeed for Philips businesses and partners. It would have been great to add more local talents to expand the team."

Average Philips Healthcare Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Service Delivery Director
in Boston, MA

"I worked for Philips Healthcare for a short time but it was a good company to be employed by. The salary and benefits were on par. I was employed with Philips during a time of transition. There were opportunities to make the transition differently but through it all Philips Healthcare attempted to keep a focus on the customer. The Healthcare Informatics business is a competitive market and Philips Healthcare keeps its eye on customer satisfaction, quality product and superior service."

Field Service Engineer

"I have worked for Philips Healthcare for two and a half years now and it has been nothing but a great experience for me. The team here in Chicago presents great minds and a team embodiment that will help you in any way possible. The company has treated me great and been a great experience with an incredible manager."

Quality Engineer
in Andover, MA

"I am working in Philips Health care since 2018. When I reached its campus at first I could see a big campus organized right from dealing with companies' official documents to maintaining FDA rules and regulations in every aspect of work life. Many of the senior engineers have extensive knowledge of their 6000 medical parts and dealing with FDA rules and audits. They have done a great job in addressing their consent decree at the right time. Beautiful campus, Great work area and profound rules and regulation which makes them one of the pioneers in the medical device industry"

Data Scientist
in Cambridge, MA

"I have worked with Philips since 2016."

in Pleasanton, CA

"I have worked for Philips Healthcare Informatics, Inc. for two and a half years. They are a medical device company locate din Pleasanton, CA with PACS products."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Director of Marketing
in Toronto, ON

"I worked at Philips for 18 months. The strategic direction was well thought out. The greatest challenge in Healthcare was dealing with a contracting marketplace."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Brea, CA

"I have been working in Philips for past 8 months and my colleagues or team members are awesome and glad to be part of Philips Ontario team."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Biomedical Engineer
in Valhalla, NY

"Great company with outstanding benefits. Work/life balance could use some work, but overall the opportunity is great."

Business Analyst
in Bothell, WA

"I love working for Philips Healthcare."

Cognizant Engineer
in Gainesville, FL

"Good place to work, Management is transparent."

in Andover, MA

"I've worked for Philips for 2 years. Philips has a good life-work balance and good employee benefits. The environment is friendly. But the chance to get promoted is usually low."