Procter & Gamble Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Procter & Gamble Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 67 Procter & Gamble Review Ratings)

Plant Technician

"I've been working since September 2013, it's a nice company, good work environment, the people are kind and always willing to help you in anyway. It was a nice experience working for them."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Plant Technician

"It pays the bills, but check your dignity at the door."

Procter & Gamble (113)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Vertex Pharmaceuticals (8)
3.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is DPT Laboratories (10)
Plant Technician

What do you like about working at Procter & Gamble?

"I enjoyed working with new machinery and learning about things I had never worked with before."

What don't you like about working at Procter & Gamble?

"I didn't exactly like the slow pace. I like to keep myself busy, and at P&G there was a lot of down time."

"I believe management is doing an excellent job, so I would just say to keep up the good work."

Procter & Gamble Reviews FAQs

Is Procter & Gamble a good company to work for?

Procter & Gamble has an overall rating of 3.9 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 67 Procter & Gamble Review Ratings left anonymously by Procter & Gamble employees, which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 90% of employees would recommend working at Procter & Gamble.

Does Procter & Gamble pay their employees well?

Procter & Gamble employees earn $61,000 annually on average, or $29 per hour, which is 8% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 38 Procter & Gamble employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Procter & Gamble Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at Procter & Gamble?

90% of employees would recommend working at Procter & Gamble with the overall rating of 3.9 out of 5. Employees also rated Procter & Gamble 3.9 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.9 for Rewards You Receive, 3.5 for Growth Opportunities and 3.8 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Procter & Gamble?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Procter & Gamble is a Associate Director at $191,000 annually. Browse Procter & Gamble Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Procter & Gamble?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Procter & Gamble is a Customer Service Trainer at $12,000 annually. Browse Procter & Gamble Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Procter & Gamble?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Procter & Gamble to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.