Procter & Gamble Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Procter & Gamble Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Procter & Gamble give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Procter & Gamble employees are Plant Technicians submitting an average rating of 4.0 and Sales Representatives with a rating of 0.0.

(based on 67 Procter & Gamble Review Ratings)

Procter & Gamble Employee

"When I started at P&G it was the most wanted job in the area and the employees, including myself, felt that management and the company cared about its employees. Not so much anymore."

Procter & Gamble Employee

"The Albany, GA Plant Management does not have a clue of the operations, processes, procedures of the company. Management also talks High Performance Work systems but don't know to talk to their employees. Enabling people at this plant is not heard of, belittlement and public embarrassment is a normal practice by management. After 30 plus years I'm glad I retired."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5

Procter & Gamble (113)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Vertex Pharmaceuticals (8)
3.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is DPT Laboratories (10)
Procter & Gamble Employee

"Good salary and important work. Can be stressful, but overall good work life balance."

Procter & Gamble Employee

"I have worked at P&G for 5 years. They are a good company to work for with good benefits and amazing work-life balance. Some of the cons are they are slow-moving, and decisions are only made at upper-level management."

Procter & Gamble Employee

"I've worked with P&G for a little more than a year. Although they have a storied past, their culture and ways of working do not adapt well for digital age processes and thinking. They're a group of project managers dictating agencies on things to build without recourse for how it's being done."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Procter & Gamble Employee

"Overall great company to work for, good people, benefits and development opportunities. However recently given lagging company performance, the culture has changed and very much depends on function/team you are on."

Procter & Gamble Employee

"great company.The values of the company is inline with my valid\ues and believes"

Procter & Gamble Employee

"I enjoyed my time at SeeMe Beauty. They're a tenacious start up with a bright future in front of them. While they only launched in July 2019, they've hit many milestones relative to their stage of growth and are on a strong trajectory."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Procter & Gamble Employee

"Good to work where we can implement our skills"

Procter & Gamble Employee

"I've worked for Procter and Gamble for 22 years. The company has strong principles that I have enjoyed working under for my career. I have had great opportunities to do challenging work, have had great managers, and overall believe that I have been compensated fairly. As with any larger company, there are politics that frequently get in the way, but in general the company is full of good people, and you just need to avoid the not so good ones."

Procter & Gamble Employee

"I’ve worked at PG since the take over from 3PL to A PG ran facility. The company has around 500 total people that work in the facility. The hours are rough. Manager swap between days and nights each week and do about a 12-14 hour shift a day."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Procter & Gamble Employee

"Good company. Good pay. Nice area."

"HIGHLY ENGINEERED PRODUCTS"

Procter & Gamble Employee

"Worked for P&G for 13 months as a process engineer in FC department. It's a entry level position but as they say it comes with day 1 responsibility. You get a chance to learn and adap their IWS."

Procter & Gamble Employee

"I've worked for P&G for 25 years and have found it to be a good company overall with strong values and principles. The company mission to make a positive impact to the lives of consumers every day is a noble and worthwhile mission that is truly executed in the company culture, products and systems."

Procter & Gamble Reviews FAQs

Is Procter & Gamble a good company to work for?

Procter & Gamble has an overall rating of 3.9 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 67 Procter & Gamble Review Ratings left anonymously by Procter & Gamble employees, which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 90% of employees would recommend working at Procter & Gamble.

Does Procter & Gamble pay their employees well?

Procter & Gamble employees earn $61,000 annually on average, or $29 per hour, which is 8% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 38 Procter & Gamble employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Procter & Gamble Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at Procter & Gamble?

90% of employees would recommend working at Procter & Gamble with the overall rating of 3.9 out of 5. Employees also rated Procter & Gamble 3.9 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.9 for Rewards You Receive, 3.5 for Growth Opportunities and 3.8 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Procter & Gamble?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Procter & Gamble is a Associate Director at $191,000 annually. Browse Procter & Gamble Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Procter & Gamble?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Procter & Gamble is a Customer Service Trainer at $12,000 annually. Browse Procter & Gamble Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Procter & Gamble?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Procter & Gamble to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.