3 Opus Capital Market Consultants Reviews

Browse Opus Capital Market Consultants Reviews by Job Title →
2.1
(based on 3 Opus Capital Market Consultants Review Ratings)
2.7
1.0
2.7
1.3
Quality Control Underwriter

"I have worked with Opus CMC for nearly 3 years in the Seattle Office. Our location was recently closed and all staff were moved to Remote (working from home). It has been a great company with wonderful opportunity for me. I can truly says I love my job I just do not love working from home."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
QA Underwriter
in Jacksonville, FL

"Too many problems. Management is far away from underwriters. Recent loss of clients and lack of work has more than 30% of the company on call. Benefits and pay are well under the competition. Glad to be leaving in a few weeks. Bad vibe and too much office politics and back-stabbing. Zero trust in ownership from staff. Owners are very egotistical and arrogant."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Team Leader
in Lincolnshire, IL

"Sorry I wasted 3 years here. Glad to leave in 3 weeks."

What do you like about working at Opus Capital Market Consultants?

"So far, none of the pay checks have bounced. Outside of the Sussex, WI office, it is easy to get hired."

"Just lie and say you are a people-person that has passion, integrity likes to be a team member and collaborate. Helps to be a woman with little intelligence."

What don't you like about working at Opus Capital Market Consultants?

"Owner is a woman and 9 out of 10 managers are women that did not compete openly for jobs. Company bought MDMC 4 years ago after it lost money for 11 straight months. The same managers were carried over and the result has been the same. Daily back-stabbing, snitching and lots of politics. Owner and top management got caught lying to staff about internal company problems. Top management stripping out profits and company is looking for a buyer in next 6 months. Sussex, WI office is closing and staff there have not been told."

"Nothing. Tried to offer advice but, owners do not listen. The small group of good employees you have left are looking for new jobs. 85% of the staff are the bottom of the barrel. Too concerned with ego and image instead of fairness to staff and making profits."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5