OptumHealth Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse OptumHealth Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 42 OptumHealth Review Ratings)

"I love working here. There is an excellent work-life balance. Salaries are above average. My manager is understanding and caring. Flexible work schedule and business casual environment in the office. Tons of fringe benefits. The online training catalog is extensive and comprehensive. Many employees have been here for decades, which speak volumes about the culture. Less stress than other similar positions. Tons of opportunity for growth within the organization. Positive organizational culture and collaborative team environment."
Posted 7 years ago in Hartford, CT
Data Engineer

"I've worked for Optum for 2.5 years now i've found it to be a great company and somewhere you can grow."

Data Engineer

"Good company for healthcare experience."

OptumHealth (51)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Milliman (9)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Ascensus (7)

OptumHealth Reviews FAQs

Is OptumHealth a good company to work for?

OptumHealth has an overall rating of 3.9 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 42 OptumHealth Review Ratings left anonymously by OptumHealth employees, which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 90% of employees would recommend working at OptumHealth.

Does OptumHealth pay their employees well?

OptumHealth employees earn $68,500 annually on average, or $33 per hour, which is 4% higher than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 39 OptumHealth employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find OptumHealth Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at OptumHealth?

90% of employees would recommend working at OptumHealth with the overall rating of 3.9 out of 5. Employees also rated OptumHealth 3.9 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.9 for Rewards You Receive, 3.4 for Growth Opportunities and 4.0 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at OptumHealth?

According to our data, the highest paying job at OptumHealth is a Physician at $250,000 annually. Browse OptumHealth Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at OptumHealth?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at OptumHealth is a IT Program Manager at $10,000 annually. Browse OptumHealth Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at OptumHealth?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at OptumHealth to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.