34 Northwestern Mutual Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse Northwestern Mutual Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 33 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
in Elmwood Park, IL

"I worked at Northwestern Mutual as a Campus Recruiter for nearly a year. Being in the financial services, this company really empowers diverse individuals such as women and BIPOC. The CEO and all leadership truly cares about their employees and will always be there to support them."

in Gilbert, AZ

"I've worked at Northwestern Mutual for a year now and have been employed in two different positions. They give you everything you need to succeed at your position and that is hard to come across."

in Lincoln, NE

"Northwestern Mutual is a great place to work. They equip you with the proper tools that you need to get the job done. The only factor that contributes to how well that you do in this job and this industry is your ability to work hard and get the job done. If this sounds like you then you might be the perfect candidate."

Northwestern Mutual Anonymous Employee

"Northwestern Mutual - Dallas has a wonderfully supportive culture, an award winning training program and there's unlimited income potential. If you have an interest in finance, helping your community and building something from the ground up, then I would highly recommend exploring this opportunity."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5

Average Northwestern Mutual Attributes by Anonymous Employee

in The Woodlands, TX

"The training and support at Northwestern Mutual helps their representatives to grow their business. However, you must be financially prepared to not make as much money in your first year. It is a stressful business that you have to keep afloat and achieve in."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Northwestern Mutual Anonymous Employee

"I landed an internship with Northwestern Mutual in May 2020. I felt like there was a lot of room for growth and improvement during the first three months of this position. I learned a lot of great skills revolving around financial planning and sales. However, due to Covid-19, my growth became stagnant since we are not in the office. The number of resources available is few and far between, and the more experienced advisors are busy with their own work."

Northwestern Mutual Anonymous Employee

"Northwestern Mutual is the leading firm in its industry. The firm believes in their products and believe that our financial advisors are bringing values to the client's financial security. Northwestern Mutual is a great company to work for, with its thriving morale and friendly competition to drive productivity. If you are searching to work in a fast-paced environment and professional growth, Northwestern Mutual is the place to begin."

in Downers Grove, IL

"Northwestern Mutual Chicagoland is a great place to work. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. However, at the conclusion of my internship, I deemed that I would not pursue a full-time career there."

in Baltimore, MD

"I work with Northwestern Mutual and it is a very well rounded company, It is just that it is a sales role that is commission based and I need something that is more structured."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Milwaukee, WI

"I started working in March and I have had a good experience."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5