Northern Trust Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Northern Trust Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 33 Northern Trust Review Ratings)

Vice President

"I've been a consultant and employee, and have been treated well as both. Benefits are good and people are friendly. Work-life balance has been good to me. It had the small company feel when I started in the '90s, but now is a global organization which suffers from growing pains and being treated like a number."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Vice President
People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3.1 / 5 Support You Get 3.9 / 5
Rewards You Receive 3.2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5 Company Culture 3.9 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5

Northern Trust (43)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Home Finance of America (17)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Cottonwood Financial (5)

Northern Trust Reviews FAQs

Is Northern Trust a good company to work for?

Northern Trust has an overall rating of 3.8 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 33 Northern Trust Review Ratings left anonymously by Northern Trust employees, which is 3% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 97% of employees would recommend working at Northern Trust.

Does Northern Trust pay their employees well?

Northern Trust employees earn $61,000 annually on average, or $29 per hour, which is 8% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 18 Northern Trust employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Northern Trust Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at Northern Trust?

97% of employees would recommend working at Northern Trust with the overall rating of 3.8 out of 5. Employees also rated Northern Trust 3.8 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.8 for Rewards You Receive, 3.1 for Growth Opportunities and 3.6 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Northern Trust?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Northern Trust is a Head of Human Resources at $250,000 annually. Browse Northern Trust Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Northern Trust?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Northern Trust is a Assistant Cashier at $20,000 annually. Browse Northern Trust Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Northern Trust?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Northern Trust to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.