(based on 90 Nissan Motor Review Ratings)
Finance Manager
in Tempe, AZ

"Ive worked for Autonation Nissan tempe since 2015 and by working for that company Ive learned a-lot and would consider that job and position to anyone that has a ear to listen."

Nissan Motor Employee

"I have recently started working at town North Nissan. The experience has been great. Opportunity for growth has been superb the management there are caring and supportive last month we broke our record of 400 cars new and used, by doing so brought more incentives to the dealership which made myself and others happy. Town North Nissan employees new and used 18+ Sales rep and 15+ mechanics and 5 to 8 service advisors. We offer many benefits within our dealership for example we have the best financing rates we also have rebates and discounts and we also have one of the best attributes a company can have which is excellent customer service."

Auto Sales Consultant
in Wilmington, NC

"Great customer service and an outstanding work environment. Competitive pay with incentives of moving up in rank within the organization. Great Management and friendly co-workers; also, customers are very pleased with the effort and efficiency we put into our products."

in Farmington, MI

"Great company culture, but poor pay and advancement. There are a lot of politics just like most of the automotive industry. You need to have the right boss with the right connections to advance."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5

Average Nissan Motor Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Finance Manager

"I have worked with a company that values its employees."

in Canton, MS

"I have worked with the company since May of 2008."

Forging Technician
in Decherd, TN

"Dirty job. Hard labor in some areas."

in Stanfield, AZ

"NTCNA-Az isn't bad when considering it as a separate entity. The corporation culture is horrible. There is a lack of foresight, a lack of professionalism, lack of responsibility/accountability. Upper management causes problems and those on the bottom scramble. Employees are clearly not a priority."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Automotive Sales Associate

"Selling cars is the worst. It is nothing but slave labor and they don't pay good either. I wouldn't tell my worst enemy to work at any car dealer because all are the same."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
in Franklin, TN

"Considering the size of the company, their employee technology is fairly up to date. The corporate culture is a mix of the various departmental cultures of the building. This creates an overall relaxed, yet focused feeling within the office. Education and cross-training is the norm - key players from lower-to middle management regularly play musical chairs to learn new areas. Transparency is also stressed, although this varies from team to team depending upon the manager's style."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Franklin, TN

"The work environment and people are highly skilled and experienced with willingness to be collaborative. Company has a global mindset and instills such a vision fairly across its regions and its employees."

Design Engineer
in Toluca, IL

"I've worked for Nissan Mexicana since September 2008, at Toluca (Mex) facilities. I've found this company as an excellent place to work, which has helped me to have a different perspective about importance of a good performance and commitment in my daily job."

in Opelousas, LA

"I loved it, but the other techs weren't pulling their weight and it just went unnoticed by management. The shop foreman took a hands off approach and just let the techs take long restroom breaks, long smoke breaks, hang out in detail four literally hours at a time. One guy who quit was allowed to come back to work after saying he just needed the job until he got hired at Walmart. Well the manager STILL hired this guy back. The management was a joke at this location."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Farmington, MI

"I love to work in Nissan, the work environment is great and the growth is good as well. It's a shame that I have to move back to my country since I was assigned temporally to this company."

Merchandise Manager
in Eugene, OR

"Good place. Feels like you are family."