On average, employees at Nissan Motor give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Nissan Motor employees are Sales Representatives submitting an average rating of 4.8 and Production Technicians with a rating of 4.6.

(based on 103 Nissan Motor Review Ratings)
Customer Service Manager
in Staten Island, NY

"I've been working for this company for about a year now have to say the worst place to be because of how unprofessional they are poorly managed poor staff overall just a poor place to work"

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Sales Manager
in York, PA

"Great place to work, great work life balance"

in Canton, MS

"I worked for Nissan for 16 years, it has been challenging, there are ups and downs and very hard for career advancement."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Robotics Technician
in Canton, MS

"I’ve worked for Nissan over the coarse of 10 years overnight while working a steady construction job during the day for myself for various people. although Nissan employs roughly about 5000 people I love the construction world been doing this type of work all my life. And the bottom line is I love to do it"

Average Nissan Motor Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Irving, TX

"The company overall is a good fit for those who want to experience a real call center environment. It’s fast-paced and helps you learn to think on your feet. However, the focus on “adherence” and seemingly excessive regulations imposed on each employee is somewhat of a drain on the working environment."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Farmington Hills, MI

"Innovative company. More diversity is required."

in Huntington Beach, CA

"I love working here, plenty of room to grow. Love the managers and my co workers. If it didn’t got sold i would’ve love to stay."

in White Marsh, MD

"Worked for Sheehy Nissan of White Marsh, taught me all about the sales tactics, and learned how to communicate better with our captive and non-captive lenders."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Production Technician
in Canton, MS

"As an employee of a little over 7 years in the automotive manufacturing business, I find it easy to brag about the unique innovations, not only in building quality vehicles but in hiring quality-minded people of all cultures and visions. It’s a rewarding place to be employed and to consider your future in retirement."

in Novi, MI

"I worked in Vehicle companies for 4+ years, for over the years, I become as a professional and experienced engineer, the acoustic design concept is well used in daily jobs."

Manufacturing Analyst
in Smyrna, TN

"I have worked at Nissan for a little over 4 months now and I have gained experience like no other. I worked in a collaborative environment and traveled to the different manufacturing plants in order to benchmark manufacturing processes."

in Franklin, TN

"The people you work with are the reason to be here."

Finance Manager
in Tempe, AZ

"Ive worked for Autonation Nissan tempe since 2015 and by working for that company Ive learned a-lot and would consider that job and position to anyone that has a ear to listen."

in Smyrna, TN

"I've worked for Nissan for 33+ years. It's a great company to work. Nissan has provided stability and opportunity throughout our long-standing relationship. Nissan has the philosophy of delegating tasks to the lowest possible position that can adequately do the job which results in a greater understanding of the task at hand."

Nissan Motor Employee

"I have recently started working at town North Nissan. The experience has been great. Opportunity for growth has been superb the management there are caring and supportive last month we broke our record of 400 cars new and used, by doing so brought more incentives to the dealership which made myself and others happy. Town North Nissan employees new and used 18+ Sales rep and 15+ mechanics and 5 to 8 service advisors. We offer many benefits within our dealership for example we have the best financing rates we also have rebates and discounts and we also have one of the best attributes a company can have which is excellent customer service."