42 New York Presbyterian Hospital Reviews

Browse New York Presbyterian Hospital Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 28 New York Presbyterian Hospital Review Ratings)
RN

"I loved working here! Highly recommended"

New York Presbyterian Hospital Employee

"Great place to work. Excellent benefits."

New York Presbyterian Hospital (42)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is Harlem Hospital Center (14)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Nightingale Home Healthcare (12)
in Brooklyn, NY

"I’ve worked for New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital for almost 3 years. In my short tenure here I have Learned the skills to help further my career. From Respect to compassion this job was God Sent."

New York Presbyterian Hospital Employee

"Working at NYP since 2018. Good place to work with management that listens to employees"

Average New York Presbyterian Hospital Ratings in the Past 3 Years

2013 $2
Unit Clerk

"I've worked for NYP since 2017. The staff and organization have been encouraging in guiding me to use their resources to advance myself and my role."

New York Presbyterian Hospital Employee

"NYP is a great organization with putting patients first as the company's top one value."

in Roslyn Heights, NY

"I work for New York Presbyterian Hospital, they're a great place to work for. You get to help people when they need you the most. Everyday is different and never the same. You learn so many different things regarding the medical industry and you're able to use that knowledge and apply it to various situations that may arise."

New York Presbyterian Hospital Employee

"I worked at New York Presbyterian for almost two and a half years. It was an amazing hospital that truly wanted to put patient's first."

New York Presbyterian Hospital Employee

"I've been at NYP since 2010. It's a great place to work. Employees are genuinely interesting in providing excellent care and an excellent patient experience. Management is supportive and caring. The benefits are great and there is a lot of room to grow."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Talent Acquisition Coordinator

"-No travel reimbursement. -Contracts are being extended instead of converting people into permanent employees. -Entry-level pay is below market value. -There are a lot of office politics and promotions that are given by favoritism rather than by merit. If management dislikes you, you will never receive credit or praise for the work that you do, but they will not hesitate to mention when you make a mistake. It's also disappointing to see that the coordinators are held accountable for the errors that candidates make, that recruiters make, and that other departments make. These factors are outside of your control but are accounted for in your performance. -Management in the Talent Acquisition office is prone to micromanagement. Even when you're out of office they'll be texting you and asking you questions about your work. Also, if you're absent for 1 day you have to have someone cover your work, if no one covers you you can't have the day off. -Management in the Talent Acquisition department picks and chooses when they want to consider you as a NYP employee. They are quick to remind you that you only work through them with a staffing agency, but will ask you to pose for pictures to put on their social media, and create social media pages that give the impression that you are a happy NYP employee so that you can recruit people for the organization. -Management in the Talent Acquisition department is not trusted, employees put on a good face and walk on eggshells as it is understood that if you share an opinion that is not aligned with management that you would be treated unfairly. -The director of Talent Acquisition is the most petty person that I have had the displeasure of meeting. She is a great problem solver, but is perceived to be phony by staff members at multiple levels of the organization. - All of the above are reasons why turnover within the Talent Acquisition department is so high and the staff is overworked. If I could do it all over again...I wouldn't."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
New York Presbyterian Hospital Employee

"HARD TO MIX WORK AND PERSONAL LIFE. Management doesn't care about the staff. They are always out to punish you instead of reward for hard work."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
New York Presbyterian Hospital Employee

"Best place to work! Amazing things are definitely happening here."

New York Presbyterian Hospital Employee

"I've worked for NYPH for a little over 2 years. It's a wonderful company to work for. However, upward mobility seems to be limited in my area of expertise. It may take some time to build a structure that would necessitate creating new positions."

New York Presbyterian Hospital Employee

"I have found NYPH to be both a rewarding and frustrating place of employment. While the work they do for their patients is incredible, the bureaucracy and inundated systems creates vast inefficiencies and missed opportunities for positive growth."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Administrative Assistant

"Very busy administrative work"

What do you like about working at New York Presbyterian Hospital?

"The five physicians were just beginning their careersso I was a great help to them"

"Develope an open relationship with your employer to ensure that everyone works together as a team"

What don't you like about working at New York Presbyterian Hospital?

"Sometimes the work flow was very unorganized and request for assistance was ignored"

"Observe the work flow of all the staff and make changes to even out that work flow."