3 Nationwide Insurance Consultant Reviews

Browse Nationwide Insurance Reviews by Job Title →

Consultants at Nationwide Insurance give their company a 3.8 out of 5.0, while the average rating for Nationwide Insurance is 4.0, making them 5% less happy than every other employee at Nationwide Insurance and 3% less happy than every other Consultant on CareerBliss - the happiest Consultants work for BAE Systems.

(based on 3 Consultant Review Ratings)
in Columbus, OH

"I worked at Nationwide from 2006 until 2012, in various roles. During the early years, while developing my career, I looked forward to moving up in the company hierarchy. As my career progressed, the more I interacted with mid- and senior- level executives, I found myself very discouraged. I ultimately left because I did not want to grow up to become what I found there."

in Columbus, OH

"Nationwide is a solid company with the attention to quality of code and responsible coding. Their SDLC cycle is sometimes too slow for my taste, but this is needed to limit the risk that is often very substantial as its monetary and PR value. For this reason, the code undergoes exhaustive review and you get detailed specs and requirements."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4.9 / 5 Work Setting 4.9 / 5