National Instruments Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse National Instruments Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 27 National Instruments Review Ratings)

"There is a very good reason this is one of the top workplaces in the nation. They treat their employees with the highest level of respect. The office is a friendly and accommodating atmosphere. Very intelligent and motivated coworkers. The first company I ever worked for full-time, and I am absolutely certain there are no other companies like it."
Posted 8 years ago in Austin, TX
Application Engineer

Application Engineer

"Low pay, much brainwashing."

National Instruments (35)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is N2 Publishing (26)
1.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is CareCore National (10)

National Instruments Reviews FAQs

Is National Instruments a good company to work for?

National Instruments has an overall rating of 3.5 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 27 National Instruments Review Ratings left anonymously by National Instruments employees, which is 10% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 81% of employees would recommend working at National Instruments.

Does National Instruments pay their employees well?

National Instruments employees earn $64,000 annually on average, or $31 per hour, which is 3% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 19 National Instruments employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find National Instruments Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at National Instruments?

81% of employees would recommend working at National Instruments with the overall rating of 3.5 out of 5. Employees also rated National Instruments 3.8 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.2 for Rewards You Receive, 3.1 for Growth Opportunities and 3.5 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at National Instruments?

According to our data, the highest paying job at National Instruments is a Director of Sales at $140,000 annually. Browse National Instruments Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at National Instruments?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at National Instruments is a Clerk at $20,000 annually. Browse National Instruments Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at National Instruments?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at National Instruments to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.