Micron Technology Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Micron Technology Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 79 Micron Technology Review Ratings)

Production Engineer

"I’ve worked for micron as a 3DxP product engineer at Lehi, UT. Micron is great company to work for with exciting opportunities and next gen technologies."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
EDI Analyst

"I am the only support person for the GSW system during the day."

What do you like about working at Micron Technology?

"I am respected in my position and I am a self motivator."

What don't you like about working at Micron Technology?

"Management moves way too fast in implementation without having the time to validate everything."

"Slow down and make sure that there is plenty of time to do the job right the first time."

Layout Designer
Person You Work For 3.6 / 5 People You Work With 3.5 / 5 Work Setting 4.2 / 5
Support You Get 4.1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.4 / 5
Micron Technology Employee

"Micron lags dramatically on diversity. Culture change is promoted, but it takes a long time to see any change."

Test Engineer
Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3.9 / 5 Work Setting 3.1 / 5
Rewards You Receive 3.6 / 5
Customer Quality Engineer

"I worked for Intel. I like how Intel takes leadership in designing the most advance product in storage industry and provides good working culture."

Senior Technician

"I worked for Micron from 2010 to 2013. In that time I made senior technician and was eligible for management positions. However, in just 3 years I survived 3 rounds of layoffs. On the 4th round it was finally my turn. It's a great job if you have tenure, meaning in the same position forever. However, if you are motivated to advance, you will sooner than later be last on the totem pole for a layoff. Money and training are awesome. Great work environment... but semiconductor is very hard of its workforce."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Micron Technology Employee

What do you like about working at Micron Technology?

"Pay and benefits are good for the area. Some managers allow schedule flexibility."

What don't you like about working at Micron Technology?

"Work atmosphere is drab -- not a fun place to work. Even if you are a salaried professional, you have to badge in and out as if you were an hourly fast-food employee."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Micron Technology Employee

"I have been with Micron for over 10 years. It's a great company with great people. Since the new CEO joined two years ago we have been much more financially successful but the culture has suffered."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Micron Technology Employee

"Started at IM Flash and transitioned into Micron with acquisition in 2019. After 5 years, it's a good company but it's time to move on. Work life balance can be poor depending on your team but overall culture is good. Compensation is good for the area (Utah) but is probably not as good as other tech companies."

Production Engineer
IC Layout Engineer

"I 've worked for Micron ShanghaI site since 2008."

Process Engineer

"I love the work that I am able to do at Micron. Executive level leadership is forthcoming with information as soon as it is known and communicates clearly. Recently, the process engineering group has become a very stressful place to work."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Manufacturing Technician
People You Work With 4.1 / 5 Work Setting 3.9 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5
Rewards You Receive 3.4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.9 / 5 Company Culture 2.9 / 5
Way You Work 3.9 / 5
Micron Technology Employee

"Things have changed since new CEO"

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5

Micron Technology Reviews FAQs

Is Micron Technology a good company to work for?

Micron Technology has an overall rating of 3.9 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 79 Micron Technology Review Ratings left anonymously by Micron Technology employees, which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 97% of employees would recommend working at Micron Technology.

Does Micron Technology pay their employees well?

Micron Technology employees earn $61,000 annually on average, or $29 per hour, which is 8% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 42 Micron Technology employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Micron Technology Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at Micron Technology?

97% of employees would recommend working at Micron Technology with the overall rating of 3.9 out of 5. Employees also rated Micron Technology 3.6 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.9 for Rewards You Receive, 3.4 for Growth Opportunities and 3.9 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Micron Technology?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Micron Technology is a President at $255,000 annually. Browse Micron Technology Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Micron Technology?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Micron Technology is a Network Systems Engineer at $20,000 annually. Browse Micron Technology Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Micron Technology?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Micron Technology to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.