115 Marriott International Reviews

Browse Marriott International Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Marriott International give their company a 4.1 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Marriott International employees are Sales Executives submitting an average rating of 4.4 and Night Auditors with a rating of 4.1.

(based on 88 Marriott International Review Ratings)
"Marriott International is a great company to work for. I liked working in the eCommerce department and especially being a liaison between the department/company and the customer.I found self-satisfaction in finding issues that could improve the user experience and to make our customers happy."
Posted 6 years ago in Bethesda, MD
in Bethesda, MD

"I began my technology career with Marriott International in 1989 with a training program to move from a secretarial position to a programming position. The company continues to support my career in a positive direction. The management is supportive of growth and helping to break through challenges."

in Bethesda, MD

"I worked with Marriott for 2 years primarily in the Event and Operations and it was by far one of the best companies I have worked with. They always offered career improvement and growth opportunities within the company. All of the benefits were great and they truly took pride in building great employees."

Marriott International (115)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Bowling Green State University (21)
3.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Value Place (6)
Revenue Manager
in Bethesda, MD

"It is a good company to work for. It has a great work life balance"

in Ventura, CA

"A great team to work with!"

Average Marriott International Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Marriott International Employee

"I've worked for Marriott International for just under a year now and I have nothing but good things to say about them. They place their employees in an extremely high regard and they are always taken care of. Pay, benefits, hours, scheduling, are all a breeze when working for Marriott!"

in Newport Beach, CA

"I've worked with several sectors of the pharmaceutical industry, non-profit fundraising, and social networks. This has allowed me to diversify my portfolio and capable to adapt to change and style of event planning. With an overall satisfaction rating of 95% or better, I strive to present my efficient and best work at all times."

Regional Manager

"I have worked for Marriott International for the past 13 years. It is a great company and Marriott has been taking care of their employees greatly. Unfortunately, hospitality industry has been hit the hardest during this unprecedented time and I am sure that it will be recovered the last. I am currently furloughed and my position will soon be eliminated."

Senior Manager
in Bethesda, MD

"For over 93 years Marriott International has been at the forefront of hospitality. At the heart of Marriott's culture is to Put People First; Pursue Excellence; Act with Integrity; Embrace Change; and, Serve Our World."

in Boston, MA

"I have worked for Marriott International for 3 years, in various roles. The company has strong benefits and 401K match. With over 6,000 hotels across 110 countries, there is a lot of opportunity to grow."

Event Manager

"Marriott's mission statement is to take care of its employees and they will take care of the customer. During my time with Marriott, I truly believed they strived to meet their mission statement by taking great care of its employees. In every environment I worked in, I felt a sense of teamwork and family."

Front Office Specialist

"I was a part of an organization that helped turn regular associates into leaders. That was my biggest achievement to helping young adults fulfill their desired goals along with establishing a healthy working environment for all staff members. I would highly suggest to be in partnership with the Marriott Organization."

Senior Procurement Manager
in Orlando, FL

"Marriott International is a great company to work for. Excellent training and the company has excellent benefits. Managers are always willing to help and coworkers do the same."

HR Manager

"I have worked for Marriott International almost 10 years. They have over 500+ hotels around the world and are widely known to be an amazing Hospitality company to work for. Marriott's company motto is, "If you take care of the associates, the associates will take care of the guests, and in return the guests will keep coming back.""

Billing Coordinator

"I’ve worked for Marriott International, for 4 years and I love working for this company. The leadership and CEO pride themselves on taking care of their team members and it shows. I would highly suggest if you have a genuine interested in the hospitality industry, Marriott is the company to work for."

in Bethesda, MD

"Great Place to work. People are passionate about it. Work is challenging and rewarding."