5 Mangrove Employer Services Reviews

Browse Mangrove Employer Services Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 5 Mangrove Employer Services Review Ratings)
4.8
in Vernon Hills, IL

"I'm newer to the Mangrove family but I'm glad I made the decision to move to a small business company. Previously working at a larger company, I felt like just a number but here at Mangrove, I feel like I have control over my own success and I always can go to my manager for guidance or for ideas on how to improve a process. My manager shows her appreciation for the work I do. We have our benefits division here in IL, with a few employees working remotely out of our HQ in Tampa FL. With the exception of a few complainers that don't realize how lucky they are to work here, everyone else works great together and collaborates on how to improve our team. The mgmt team is open to our ideas on how we can grow and become better than our competitors, but we know it can be hard to make those ideas a reality with their heavy workload."

in Vernon Hills, IL

"I've been at Mangrove for a short time but was welcomed like I've been part of the family from the first day I started. My manager empowers me to do my best every day. She is open to ideas and suggestions on how we can improve as a team, what she can do to help me in my role, and how we can improve as a company. I can only speak on behalf of my manager and my team. I know there are a few negative people that find fault in the most petty things. I just try to stay away from them."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5

Mangrove Employer Services (5)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is ATR International (9)
3.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Roth Staffing (8)
in Vernon Hills, IL

"I've worked for Mangrove for a short period but have experienced great leadership and constant recognition/appreciation for the work I do. I have the best manager that is open to our ideas, keeps us informed of our goals, and provides encouragement during stressful times. Best work life balance I have experienced. I would say that this is specific to our department. Others are not as fortunate which causes a lot of unfair complaining from the few negative employees."

Customer Care Specialist
in Vernon Hills, IL

"Although there have been some bumps in the road, I enjoy my job."

What do you like about working at Mangrove Employer Services?

"The company is open to ideas and change so I feel like I'm contributing to making this a better place to work."

"You have to be a positive person that has no tolerance for negative attitudes, you need to be a quick learner as training is very minimal here (more hands on after you're thrown into it), and you need ask for help when needed."

What don't you like about working at Mangrove Employer Services?

"There are some people that are really negative (naturally for no reason) and it tends to rub off on others. I wish they'd leave if they weren't happy here."

"Try to pass projects on to your staff instead of keeping a lot of the workload. This will allow you the time to manage and it will give us the opportunity to show that you can trust us."

Average Mangrove Employer Services Ratings in the Past 2 Years

Director of Product Development
in Tampa, FL

"Hard work but gratifying"

What do you like about working at Mangrove Employer Services?

"It is a fast paced leading edge of technology place. Everyday is new and exciting"

"Though it is exciting and ever changing, it is not for everyone. Productivity is key."

What don't you like about working at Mangrove Employer Services?

"My growth potential is gone. In addition to that the Lean Enterprising approach sometimes keeps me in the office for 12+ hours"

"Update the management style to a more 21st century approach."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5