(based on 335 Lowe's Review Ratings)
"Lowe's is fast-paced and never boring, with great coworkers and clients."
Posted 9 years ago
Automation Engineer
in Mooresville, NC

"Excellent working environment."

in Buffalo, NY

"Overall working experience has been fairly well. The proper tools are not always available to do my job as best as it can be done. Fellow associates are a nice group to work with. Compensation is not fitting of the job expected of you but fair enough to do a fair job. Not a lot of incentive to push most employees to care for the job they do. However it is a good place to work as a second job."

Department Manager
in Stockton, CA

"I loved working for Lowe's (2007-2011). It was one of the most challenging jobs working with customers, co-workers, etc. I love to work in a fast pace. Every day was a new challenge."

Customer Sales Specialist
in Winter Garden, FL

"If you're looking to make more than $450 a week, then this job may not be for you. Overtime is scarce and hours are what they are. It's retail so be prepared to wake up on your Sunday mornings. Overall it's a good starter job, but you won't make lots of money unless you stay for 20 years and get a shot as a store or district manager."

Senior User Experience Architect
in Mooresville, NC

"I've contracted for Lowes.com for 18 months. Lowe's has a good work environment, beautiful campus and wonderful people. The benefits are great for full time employees (FTE), but non-existent for contractors. Also be aware that the rules are not the same for contractors and FTE's. This can be a positive or negative based on what's important to you. If you're ok with straight hourly, 100% on-site work, it does pay well and may be for you."

Flooring Sales Specialist
in Fayetteville, NC

"I worked at Lowe's as a Flooring Sales Specialist. It was ok, very hectic."

Receiving Associate
in Orangeburg, SC

"I have worked at Lowe's since 2011. I have grown with the company but am seeking a career in my Army MOS."

in Greenland, NH

"I have been working for Lowe's Home Improvement for a couple of months and enjoy what I do there. My co-workers truly consider themselves to be a team across all departments. The manager of the store is very hands-on, encouraging, and will lend a hand anywhere he can to give the best customer service he possibly can. The assistant managers have the same attitude and will jump in whenever needed, never making anybody or any job beneath them."

in Tucson, AZ

"True with anything, you get out what you put in!"

Cashier
in Antioch, CA

"In the short time I have worked for Lowes I have never been so mistreated in my life at a workplace."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Christiansburg, VA

"Lowe's inc. is an amazing place to work! Everyone and I mean E V E R Y O N E (even customers most days) are so nice and friendly. Simple but not too simple, you work as hard as you can and do the best you can. They'll push you to learn more but never overwhelm you. Always hiring from within and opportunities to move up.One flaw: Hours. Hours and scheduling are very unpredictable and all over the place. Part-timers were recently cut down to 10hrs. No one can live off that."

Customer Service Associate
in Fredericksburg, VA

"Lowe's has been an excellent job for me as a part time associate going through college. My supervisors are always willing to offer extra assistance and training if needed and work with my schedule so that I can get everything I need for school finished. Now that I am seeking full time employment, it is becoming harder to work with them and meet my goals. I recommend that anyone seeking employment with Lowe's applies knowing that moving up within the company is easier said than done."

in Louisville, KY

"Company is well organized, and each location is run efficiently. Employees are treated with respect, and compensation is competitive within its employment bracket."

in Latrobe, PA

"I have worked at Lowe's for almost 2 years. I enjoy working for the company. It offers many opportunities."

Customer Service Associate
in Clarksville, TN

"I have worked for Lowe's since 2011 and it was the best job for someone in college who needed to make a decent living."