(based on 335 Lowe's Review Ratings)
"I've worked at Lowe's for almost 4 years and would recommend Lowe's as a great place to work. First 2 years were hard working part time but I stuck it out and proved to my managers how much that Lowe's meant to my family by doing everything I could to help the customers while bringing multiple sales for the local store. Satisfying customer needs and helping with their dreams is my passion."
Posted 5 years ago in Cookeville, TN
in Mooresville, NC

"I have worked for the company for 1 year."

in Fredericksburg, VA

"Though my time with Lowes was short is it like any other retail environment. A vast variety of characters, some true gems and some stones. They do have some great policies like offering PTO when grieving a lost one, and decent health care. Though they are going through corporate changes and morale is taking a massive hit, at the end of the day, the shareholders are the focus."

in Mooresville, NC

"In my 11 year career as a professional software engineer I've been able to work, and lead in a variety of fortune 50 companies spanning across multiple industries. I have solid fundamentals and exceptional habits that have positioned me to excel in this industry. If considered I am certain I'll provide the qualities and characteristics you'll need to achieve your goals through 2020 and beyond. Thank you in advance for your time!"

in Charlotte, NC

"Lowes is a great company to begin your career with. The scope for learning is tremendous with extremely supportive team members and management."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Orem, UT

"Its a pretty good job, the pay is nice and the employees are amazing to work with but the only downside is management could be better."

in Auburndale, FL

"Always ready. Always on time Always head in game Always looking for top result Always team oriented"

in Charlotte, NC

"They use "specialization" as an excuse to not work hard. I've never seen people accomplish less with more than I did at Lowe's."

Sales Specialist
in West Columbia, SC

"Lowes is a great place to work, management is great the people I work with are great, it's just not the place for me with my extensive background. I'm just looking for what I love to do. And I will continue to look until I find it, that says a lot about a person."

Senior Business Process Architect
in Mooresville, NC

"Good people work hard to satisfy their customers."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Mooresville, NC

"Good work and digital products but excessive change in leadership in recent years leading to poor mamagement"

in Mooresville, NC

"I think the overall company is great, I would not recommend talent Aquisition as a way to flourish in your career path especially if you are passionate about HR, but the overall company has great values."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Regional Sales Director
in Paducah, KY

"Great company but need more to satisfy myself. They dont alow me to implement new sales strategies or common sense training to make us the best."

in Wilmington, NC

"I've worked for Lowe's for about 7 months and in that seven months we had some Schedule changes. I was put on night shift with hardly and training. My Employees even asked me where is your trainer!! I simply said I didn't know. It was my understanding that usually someone would come to night shift to train the new Supervisor but not for me???"

in Marrero, LA

"Working for Lowe's was a very rewarding and knowledgeable experience. I learned many practical skills and applications that most retail jobs do not offer. By working at Lowe's, I was able to confidently start and finish a few do-it-yourself projects at my home."

Demand Planner
in Mooresville, NC

"I have worked for Lowe’s since 2014, in a variety of positions across two of the corporate locations. Lowe’s has been able to maintain the small-town roots within certain divisions while still being a heavy-hitter in big box retail. The company, as a whole, makes an effort to help employees balance work and personal times without sacrificing the customer experience."