Long Beach Mortgage Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Long Beach Mortgage Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Long Beach Mortgage give their company a 4.4 rating out of 5.0 - which is 12% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Long Beach Mortgage employees are Underwriters submitting an average rating of 0.0.

(based on 5 Long Beach Mortgage Review Ratings)

4.6
Senior Loan Coordinator

What do you like about working at Long Beach Mortgage?

"I enjoyed being able to ask questions, learning. I always had one of the top producers for the region I was in. I enjoyed being busy and being able to help other people. Trained new people and had respect of all of the managers."

What don't you like about working at Long Beach Mortgage?

"I did not like that they closed. I would still be there if they had not closed."

"Better communication."

Senior Loan Coordinator

"Great"

What do you like about working at Long Beach Mortgage?

"If you proved yourself you could advance from within. Fun teams to work with."

What don't you like about working at Long Beach Mortgage?

"The turn around times on loans were too long"

"Allow for underwriting judgment for those that have proved to understand the guidelines. This would help in getting loans funded much faster."

Long Beach Mortgage (23)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Home Finance of America (17)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Cottonwood Financial (5)

Long Beach Mortgage Reviews FAQs

Is Long Beach Mortgage a good company to work for?

Long Beach Mortgage has an overall rating of 4.4 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 5 Long Beach Mortgage Review Ratings left anonymously by Long Beach Mortgage employees, which is 13% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 100% of employees would recommend working at Long Beach Mortgage.

Does Long Beach Mortgage pay their employees well?

Long Beach Mortgage employees earn $50,000 annually on average, or $24 per hour, which is 24% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 0 Long Beach Mortgage employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Long Beach Mortgage Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at Long Beach Mortgage?

100% of employees would recommend working at Long Beach Mortgage with the overall rating of 4.4 out of 5. Employees also rated Long Beach Mortgage 4.2 out of 5 for Company Culture, 4.6 for Rewards You Receive, 4.2 for Growth Opportunities and 4.3 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Long Beach Mortgage?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Long Beach Mortgage is a Senior Sales Associate at $200,000 annually. Browse Long Beach Mortgage Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Long Beach Mortgage?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Long Beach Mortgage is a Loan Setup Coordinator at $28,000 annually. Browse Long Beach Mortgage Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Long Beach Mortgage?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Long Beach Mortgage to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.