Lehman Brothers Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Lehman Brothers Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 20 Lehman Brothers Review Ratings)

Managing Director
Person You Work For 4.8 / 5 People You Work With 4.8 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 4.9 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Managing Director

"I was a Managing Director in the Public Finance division of the Investment Bank. I structured tax free financings for small business through the use of Industrial Revenue Bonds. I also worked on University and Hospital revenue bonds."

What do you like about working at Lehman Brothers?

"It was a very intellectually stimulating experience and working with peers of high intellect and education provided a tremendous learning experience"

Lehman Brothers (58)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Mimeo.com (6)
2.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Programmers Investment Corp (5)

Lehman Brothers Reviews FAQs

Is Lehman Brothers a good company to work for?

Lehman Brothers has an overall rating of 4.1 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 20 Lehman Brothers Review Ratings left anonymously by Lehman Brothers employees, which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 100% of employees would recommend working at Lehman Brothers.

Does Lehman Brothers pay their employees well?

Lehman Brothers employees earn $80,000 annually on average, or $38 per hour, which is 21% higher than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 3 Lehman Brothers employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Lehman Brothers Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at Lehman Brothers?

100% of employees would recommend working at Lehman Brothers with the overall rating of 4.1 out of 5. Employees also rated Lehman Brothers 4.0 out of 5 for Company Culture, 4.2 for Rewards You Receive, 3.4 for Growth Opportunities and 4.1 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Lehman Brothers?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Lehman Brothers is a SVP of Technology at $350,000 annually. Browse Lehman Brothers Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Lehman Brothers?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Lehman Brothers is a Mail Clerk at $18,000 annually. Browse Lehman Brothers Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Lehman Brothers?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Lehman Brothers to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.