(based on 57 LA Fitness Review Ratings)
in Fort Worth, TX

"I've worked for LA Fitness for 4 months and I love the laid back team. We all work together with making it fun, productive and safe for our clients. Being in the fitness industry has always been a part of me so I'm happy that I'm able to share my love for fitness with others."

Performance Developer

"LA Fitness is a privately owned fitness club chain. LA Fitness has hundreds of health clubs gyms and millions of members across US and Canada. In an industry often equated with fad and fashion, LA Fitness has steadily increased its presence by focusing on the one lifelong benefit valued by everyone: good health. Established in Southern California in 1984."

LA Fitness (91)

4.3 Highest Rated in this Industry is Universal Orlando Resort (16)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is XSport Fitness (7)
LA Fitness Employee

"I’ve worked with LA Fitness since 2013 starting in customer relations and quickly transferring to digital marketing. I am passionate about what I do and would love the opportunity to bring my skill set to this position."

Assistant Training Manager

"I'm currently employed by La Fitness LLC. I enjoy the culture of the company greatly. The overall design of the facility is absolutely magnificent. I truly believe as clients get value from the facility and its trainers."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5

Average LA Fitness Ratings in the Past 3 Years

2013 $2
in Saugus, MA

"I am a current student at MCPHS university getting a Bachelors in Healthcare management. Hoping to one day work in major hospitals with human resources. Volunteering at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center has taught me a lot of skills with communication, computer, and management skills. This is giving me a huge stepping stone to my career, and putting me one step closer to working in the management field."

LA Fitness Employee

"I’ve worked for LA fitness for about 2 years now and have been extremely lucky to work along side some really great coworkers as well as district managers and Vice Presidents and learn from them. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your sales experience, this is definitely a place to check out."

Master Trainer
in Pequannock, NJ

"I've worked with La Fitness since 2009 good opportunity to grow"

Personal Trainer

"I have been employed at LA Fitness since April 2019. I have made long lasting relationships with several co-workers. The overall environment of my workplace is good."

General Sales Manager

"LA FITNESS is a great place to work with amazing training & mentorship! I loved it! The only reason I resigned was there was no work/life balance."

in Monroeville, PA

"Excellent atmosphere. The staff is friendly and very helpful"

in Mukilteo, WA

"I’ve worked for LA Fitness for 7 months now. I started off as a personal training counselor and have gotten promoted every month since I started working for the company. I am now a personal training director. My main job is to tell our personal training programs, oversee all trainers, and most importantly keep clients happy & do what it takes to make sure they stick with the program. Although I’ve learned a lot of positive things from this job. This job does have its downsides. Long hours, low pay, they make it very difficult for you to reach your bonus, and it seems almost impossible for you to get promoted to corporate."

Senior Sales Advisor

"I have worked for LA fitness before in the past. They have always been a very structured company providing opportunity for growth to the assistant that wants it. Pay and commission is very entry level but benefits are awesome. I would love to work for this company in personal training director side just because it has more interaction with clients to accomplish goals."

Director
in Agoura Hills, CA

"I've worked for LA Fitness company for almost 2 years. There are some good side and cons about it. You will have the chance to work in a fun environment, learn management skills and customer service. But your work shifts are split shifts which will take 3 hours in middle of the day and also the goals to reach each month are not reasonable. Over all very good for making a living but you will have no time for living !!"

in Kennesaw, GA

"Great company to work for. Only downside is the work life balance"

LA Fitness Employee

"It's an ok place to work, VERY security conscious and protective of user information."