On average, employees at Kronos give their company a 3.8 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Kronos employees are Software Engineers submitting an average rating of 3.4.

(based on 13 Kronos Review Ratings)
"Kronos is recognized as one of the best places to work in MA and it truly is. Especially from an intern's point of view, I've never felt like an intern while here and have been given real and interesting work. Kronos offers great benefits, smart people to work with and one of the best CEOs you could imagine, workplace flexibility, and a really impressive wellness program. There's even a health coach on site, a gym, and a fitness studio with free workout classes each day. Overall you can just tell that Kronos cares about employees beyond their 9-5 life and does everything possible to support them."
Posted 3 years ago in Chelmsford, MA
Intern

Lead Database Administrator
in Chelmsford, MA

"Not a bad company to work at."

Kronos (29)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Intersil (11)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Katecho (5)
Software QA Engineer

"Fun awesome great"

What do you like about working at Kronos?

"Very good people, flexible and challenging work. Excellent teamwork great oppurtunities"

"Prepare for everything and be honest the with the interviewers"

What don't you like about working at Kronos?

"I am looking for more of a challenge in product development"

"Keep the employees informed with better communication and strategic direction"

Technical Support Technician

What do you like about working at Kronos?

"I have good job security and a competitive wage. The company is open about the decisions they make, and where we stand. My coworkers in my department are close and friendly."

"Have patience! It's a good company, but there is no real training at all."

What don't you like about working at Kronos?

"There is basically no training. There is also no development. I have no career direction within the company."

"I would be more organized and engaged with my employees. I would do more to help them with their work load and be more proactive about assisting them with problematic situations."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5

Average Kronos Ratings in the Past 2 Years

What do you like about working at Kronos?

"New technology, good atmosphere, learning and enhancing skills, flexibility and nice experience."

"No I do not have anything to add, just do your best"

What don't you like about working at Kronos?

"Company politics, not sharing with group, no future of improvement, status quote."

"Details are the key to success, invest in your team for growth"

Collaborative Platform Administrator

What do you like about working at Kronos?

"Flexible work environment, benefits, work from home, close proximity, casual work environment"

"A good place to start, but you must be a self motivated person. They have very good benefits and the locations are very well maintained."

What don't you like about working at Kronos?

"Direction was unclear, expectations were unclear, no forward movement, and lack of career path."

"Be clear and concise with goals, recognize desire to enhance and expand skills, and be ready to utilize the experience that is readily available."

CTO
Person You Work For 4.9 / 5 People You Work With 4.7 / 5 Work Setting 4.8 / 5
Support You Get 3.2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.8 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.9 / 5
CTO
Person You Work For 4.9 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4.9 / 5
Support You Get 3.1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.9 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.9 / 5
Company Culture 3 / 5 Way You Work 3.9 / 5
in Daytona Beach, FL

"We were bought out by Kronos."

Person You Work For 1.1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3.2 / 5
Support You Get 3.2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.5 / 5
Software QA Developer
Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2.1 / 5
Support You Get 2.1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.1 / 5
Software Development Manager

What do you like about working at Kronos?

"I work remote so being able to build a small niche group that can be colocated in order to truly use Scrum/Agile to get things done."

"Negotiate a good salary cause you might not get a good raise. Difficult to change the culture in this company."

What don't you like about working at Kronos?

"Not a clear direction. I have no growth oppurtunities. They don't understand remote folks. They believe the answer is off shoring a majority of the work staff. Not really a goal to be one of the best companies. No clear development path."

"If you want to be innovative than look and promote those who are innovative. When you role a methodology out than do it and listen to the consultants that you spend lots of money on when it is failing. Promote those groups that are highly engaged and talk to them on how to fix engagement problems. Treat your employees like they are the key to your success not just a head count."

Person You Work For 3.1 / 5 People You Work With 4.2 / 5 Work Setting 2.9 / 5
Support You Get 1.8 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Company Culture 2.3 / 5 Way You Work 2 / 5
Director of Software Engineering
in Newton, MA

"I am not sure why I am being asked about a CSR role as I did not work there"

What do you like about working at Kronos?

"I liked the people, challenges, responsibility, technologies and environment I worked in. Always plenty of work to be done."

What don't you like about working at Kronos?

"There wasn't anything I really didn't like. My reason for leaving was professional growth and an opportunity that became available to foster that growth."

Director of Software Development
in Beaverton, OR

What do you like about working at Kronos?

"Opportunity to build out a new SaaS solution for a profitable company. Some good people in engineering."

"Only if you need the dollars would I say pursue this company."

What don't you like about working at Kronos?

"Sr. Management could not decide whether they wanted to build out a new solution or acquire another company----their waffling affected quite a few people."

"Major divisions of the company, 50+ employees at a location, can NOT, NOT be managed from 3000 miles away! You must have a strong management team to manage each development organization."