(based on 730 JPMorgan Review Ratings)
"I have worked for chase for 10 months, and i must say it was a great experience. I would recommend this position to someone at the entry level position. Overall it's a great place to get a start on your career, there is definitely a lot to learn, and there is tons of documentation, that will keep you busy and proficient in doing your job."
Posted 6 years ago in South Plainfield, NJ
in San Francisco, CA

"No review so far. Trying to get pretty soon."

JPMorgan Employee

"Great company with great company goals."

JPMorgan (1152)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is 411 Locals (6)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is David Lerner Associates (11)
Summer Associate

"I did two summer internships with JP Morgan Chase, applying machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies to the financial industry. JP Morgan leads the technology revolution among banks. The firm is well invested in new technology development and there have been many related initiatives cross the whole business line."

in Downers Grove, IL

"I've worked for Chase on and off several times, and the role of the Underwriter has significantly changed, and I would rather be employed in Colorado where I am happy and from. With Permanent Employment verses contract."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5

Average JPMorgan Ratings in the Past 4 Years

JPMorgan Employee

"This company is full of bureaucracy. While massive, they are going to get overtaken by more agile companies with more open and supportive cultures if they don’t adapt. In may already be too late. The company is full of mediocre and traditional mindsets that greatly inhibit their progress."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
CEO

"I have truly enjoyed my 16 years as an entrepreneur in the AIMD arena. The work flow was engaging and provided fulfilling times. The one drawback has been the necessity to alter my work life from performing the challenging tasks of consulting to becoming a full time bill collector."

in Plano, TX

"JPMorgan Chase is a great company that offers its employees a plethora of opportunity and flexibility. The benefits are great and it an equal opportunity environment."

JPMorgan Employee

"I've worker for J.P.Morgan since 2016, i am in a very competitive team and worked on a lot of great project, the most recent released one is You Invest Chase application, our team was working hard on that project and did a great job."

in Wilmette, IL

"I worked for JP Morgan Chase for a little over 3 years. It is a great company with great benefits and opportunities for inclusion and advancement. They are constantly offering training and outside of work activities such as volunteer and networking events. They offer a competitive base salary and a great commission/bonus structure."

in Irving, TX

"I have been working with JPMorgan Chase & Co. for last 9 months and I observed the company is very well tied to their overall objectives. I recommend this company."

in Brooklyn, NY

"I worked for JPMorgan for 10 years. They are an organization that value integrity of it's employees at all levels, are supportive of diversity in the workplace, and a place where growing your career is in your hands. They provide the tools, mobility opportunities and managerial support to maximize your potential. Compensation and benefits are outstanding and they lead the industry in so many areas, listening to client needs and bringing innovative products and services to the market. JPMorgan is a wonderful company to work for."

JPMorgan Employee

"Chase could be one of the greatest companies around, but it lacks vision when it comes to use of its employees and their time. it launched a multi million dollar calling program, that is really a glorified micro management tool used to track the employees time, by make the employees do double the work to make sure it gets tracked in its system."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Software Developer
in Lewisville, TX

"I have worked on CHase since August 2019 and its a really good place to work"

Relationship Officer
in Tampa, FL

"I worked for Chase Bank for many years. Within that time I was promoted twice with great compensation along with being recognized by management. Upper management was always there to help train and encourage their employees. With working in community banking for over 10 years at multiple institutions, Chase Bank was on the top of my list for great places to work!"

in Jersey City, NJ

"Great place with great people."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5