On average, employees at JPMorgan give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest JPMorgan employees are Technical Officers submitting an average rating of 5.0 and QA Testers with a rating of 4.8.

(based on 658 JPMorgan Review Ratings)
"The move toward tiny cubicles and a bull pen mentality is the main reason I left Chase. In my field as a software developer, many of us are introverted, and the chaos of working in small cubes with low walls is draining. The ability to work from home is very rare, and viewed negatively by Sr. Management, while at the same time the office space is redesigned with smaller and smaller cubicles because they are running out of space. It makes no sense at all."
Posted 4 years ago in Tampa, FL
Business Analyst
in Columbus, OH

"They give bad performance reviews for subjective reasons. Like, they will just say you were not prepared in some meetings, or not staying late enough. Management and leadership is incompetent. They don't even do one on ones or coaching prior to the bad review. They don't care about their employees, they just willy nilly give bad performance reviews. No one should trust management or leadership here. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. The leadership need to be put into their place. I don't trust any leadership. I am a great employee, hard working, smart, and I got a bad review/warning without any prior coaching or discussion? Unacceptable. I am as good as my coworkers. They do not care about their employees at all. Job can be stressful and drama (he said she said) filled. Work hard for a poor performance review, no thank you. This place is just a prison and the employees are the slaves, and the dumbest people are put into management and leadership. Run, run fast. Low morale here."

in Columbus, OH

"I worked Chase for over 20 years, most of these years I loved my job, however, things took a wrong turn somewhere and I watched all our top performers leaving the bank. Executive management was also leaving en-mass. Employees were worked long hours and the stress was unbearable for many. As a manager, most of my time was spent trying to improve morale and appreciating my teams. The bank continued to ignore staff and push harder... do more with less."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5

JPMorgan (1080)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is 411 Locals (6)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is PSCU Financial Services (8)
in Jacksonville, FL

"I've worked at JPMorgan Chase since 2011. Excellent benefits and great pay. The spirit morale is very high."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Elgin, IL

"I have worked at JP Morgan for 20 years. The benefits are good. The salary is a real rip-off. All of my bonuses were taken away. The management operates in a constant crisis mode."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5

Average JPMorgan Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Heathrow, FL

"I've worked at JPMorgan Chase for over 5 years. Came across a lot of discriminatory processes and behaviors. Black mail and falsifying documents to hide illegal actions are common practices. Hard to grow your career if you're a person with integrity. They harass you even after employment."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
JPMorgan Employee

"Currently working with JP Morgan & Chase, Bangalore as a front end and Java developer for period since Sep 2014 to till date."

JPMorgan Employee

"Currently working with JP Morgan & Chase, Bangalore as a front end and Java developer for period since September 2014 to till date. I found this firm to be running very good from the old times. The firm places lot of policies that are to be followed to improve the business."

Application Developer

"It's a great company to work for as I spent nearly 12 years with the company."

Business Manager

"JP Morgan is by far the most engaging and exciting company to work for. They care about their employees, have seemingly unlimited career paths and the people are future minded. Compensation is competitive and environment is professional."

Intern
in Brooklyn, NY

"I have worked for JP Morgan Chase since September 2014. I found it to be a calm working environment. There is always work to be done, and little down time. If you are looking for a place where your work is noticed and valued, this is the place for you."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Syracuse, NY

"I worked for JPMC and this company was superb environment to work."

Associate Vice President
in Columbus, OH

"I have worked 2 years, it is good experience."

JPMorgan Employee

"I've worked for this company for over 3 yrs. I feel that it is an excellent company to work, I would recommend anyone to work for Chase."

Mortgage Underwriter
in Tempe, AZ
in Columbus, OH

"IT was a great job with a lot of room to grow and learn but the only downside was some of my fellow coworkers. Very negative about the job and always complained. I do not like that stuff because it creates a depressing work environment and has no drive to succeed and put forth best work."