On average, employees at JPMorgan give their company a 4.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest JPMorgan employees are Wholesale Account Executives submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Technical Officers also with a rating of 5.0.

(based on 845 JPMorgan Review Ratings)

"I worked as a contracted auditor for 13 months and found my supervisor very supportive. The training was very good and my relationship with my co-workers was enjoyable. I would recommend working with JP Morgan Chase to any finance professional. The work environment was very welcoming to a contractor. I would certainly return to do a contract with them in the future. The location and work environment as a whole was also very positive."
Posted 8 years ago in Phoenix, AZ
JPMorgan Employee

"I've worked for JPMorgan Chase for over 8 years. Great benefits. Also great compensation as a banker as long as you are willing to put in the work. The base pay could be better however the commission can make up for the low base pay. Over the years they have made it difficult to meet certain monthly goals. Great place to build a career."

in Plano, TX

"Good place to work , but poor pay"

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5

JPMorgan (1267)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is 411 Locals (6)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is David Lerner Associates (11)
in Union City, NJ

"I worked for JP Morgan Chase through Randstad for a few years and I loved working there. unfortunately, the contractor (Randstad) did not follow the same core values Chase would have like them to. If they would've worked there would have made the environment so much more enjoyable for its employees."

Relationship Banker

"I have worked for JPMC for 5 years. I have become a confident person with my work life and outside of work life. The company has taught me values and has made me more outgoing. I started off as a teller and now I am a relationship banker."

in Columbus, OH

"I worked for JPMorgan Chase for 19 years until laid off in 2019. They have a wonderful culture of inclusiveness and great pay and benefits, the company values its employees as well as their customers. I would recommend Chase to anyone looking for a great carrier in the mortgage industry. One can gain experience in many different departments."

JPMorgan Employee

"Great company, lets you grow and expand your potential as an employee, Offers many tools to help you achieve your goals and always be successful in your career."

JPMorgan Employee

"Took a chance on me and improved my life. Systems slow and work is busy but no way is good."

Loan Processor

"Awesome company to work for. Experience gained unmatched."

in Columbus, OH

"I've worked for JPMC since 2018. I thoroughly enjoy my coworkers and team dynamic."

JPMorgan Employee

"I’ve worked for JP Morgan Chase since 2017. It is a great company that really takes care of its people. There are lots of opportunities for mobility and the benefits are amazing. They are extremely LGBTQ friendly and love diversity."

Senior Analyst
in Newark, DE

"Good company with excellent benefits"

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Team Leader

"I’ve worked for Chase for over 20 years. I’ve worked in various positions and I’ve received a number of promotions while working for the company. Chase is an outstanding company when it comes to Customer Satisfaction and they will go above and beyond for all of their customers."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Software Development Engineer in Test
in Jersey, GA

"I've worked with JPMorgan Chase since 2018, It is a very big company with awesome managers in a fast moving agile."

in Cedar Springs, MI

"J.P. Morgan Chase bank is a phenomenal place to work. The firm fosters an inclusive environment with opportunity for professional development. While branch banking is a sales and customer service job, Chase Bank focuses on the needs and goals of its clients to offer tailored advice and solutions and avoids aggressive sales tactics. A generous benefits package and a commitment to treating employees well makes Chase Bank an excellent employer."

Personal Banker
in Miami, FL

"I worked for Chase for 4 years and I'm humble to say this is the best company I ever worked for. I learn something new on the job whether its from employees, customers, or development training. Chase has an winning attitude about themselves that just rubs off on the employees. I just want to be able to learn something new and technical for my personal gain."