A Career with a Purpose: The Financial Advisor Opportunity
- You?ll have the unique opportunity to create your own destiny and potentially have a lifelong impact on the lives of your clients, families, and your community. Northwestern Mutual offers a personalized approach to uncovering financial solutions tailored to each client's individual needs.
Your goal is to discover each client's needs and goals and help map a path to meet them. You will:
- Decide how to build your practice by choosing your clients and the markets you want to pursue
- Build your business to the level of success to which you aspire
- Have an opportunity to achieve financial independence with a rewarding career that can offer flexibility for family, friends, and leisure-time activities
- Have access to powerful sales tools and a large network of support
- Be responsible for efficiently and effectively driving sales and developing relationships with clients by understanding their goals and objectives
Northwestern Mutual Will Provide Consulting Resources To Help You Discover And Build Your Markets To Develop a Successful Practice As a Financial Advisor Including
- Developing your business and marketing plans
- Extensive training and coaching from certified trainers, support to acquire necessary licensing
- Access to knowledgeable groups of Financial Advisors and specialists to assist you in sales objectives
At Northwestern Mutual, we?re committed to mutual success. You?ll find people with varied experiences and perspectives in an environment that emphasizes teamwork and collaboration. For us, diversity means valuing and respecting differences so that we bring out the best in each other. You can be yourself while building your career here.
Desired Financial Advisor Qualifications
- Bachelor?s Degree
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- History of personal success
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Prior experience in finance is NOT required.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Retirement Package; Pension Plan
- Group Life and Disability Income Insurance
- Multiple bonus compensation programs
- Expense allowance programs
- Sponsorship of Licensing/ Credentialing
- Exceptional Income Potential
- Leadership Opportunities
Financial Advisor Benefits Program: While you help provide financial security to your clients, Northwestern Mutual is committed to offering a comprehensive benefits program in addition to competitive incentives
- Prior experience in finance is not required.
Job Type: Full-time