$9.50 / hr.:
We are currently hiring Hospitality Aides for CNA classes.
Also Hiring PRN - All Shifts Available
Your talents, skills and heart are in high demand. Join our team of collaborative healthcare professionals and work closely with a cross-functional team to create an environment of quality health and wellness of the minds, bodies and spirits of our residents. APPLY TODAY!
Over the past 20 years, Nexion has grown to 53 affiliate skilled nursing and rehabilitation, as well as assisted living facilities in Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Our collaborative and compassionate culture provides a platform for team members to share their talents and skills to facilitate continuous improvement across the entire organization. Nexion has also taken an active stance for diversity and inclusion by establishing a Diversity Task Force to tear down divisive barriers and build unity of cultures and purpose. Our commitment to excellence begins with the unity of our team for the care of our residents, which is reflected in our positive clinical outcomes, resident and family member testimonials, customer satisfaction ratings, AHCA Quality Awards and the advancement and tenure of our associates. We invite you to experience the Nexion culture and grow with us.
The Hospitality Aide performs non-nursing, non-direct resident care duties under the supervision of licensed nursing personnel and assists in maintaining a positive physical, social and psychological environment for resident.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make unoccupied beds
- Pass fresh drinking water
- Serve food trays after checked by licensed nurse
- Remove food trays
- Assist residents with preparing food as needed i.e. cutting food, buttering bread
- Answer resident call light
- Transport soiled linen containers
- Clean over-bed tables and bedside stands
- Transport residents to and from dining room and activities
- Label and store personal items [clothing, bedpans, basins, toothbrush, combs, etc.]
- Read mail and write letters for residents per residents request
- Complete inventory of personal items upon admission and update as needed
- Clean whirlpool tub after and between residents
- Stock linen carts [from linen closets]
- Store or hang clean laundry items in residents rooms
- Ensure treatment and nurses stations are clean and in order-all nursing stations are stocked with necessary forms- drawers and files are organized
- Assist in facilitating a designated activity
- Other duties as assigned
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package
- Opportunity to make a difference in the community