this role trains in Lewiston, but will be in Gardiner long term
We strive to be a leader in producing quality cannabis medicine and seek those who share the same vision to be one of tomorrow’s leaders. Visions of expansion require individuals with worldly experience, a desire to help those in need, and the drive to change the world. Our MOD will be someone who can guide the team and develop their talent. The right candidate has experience leading their self & others, ensuring customer satisfaction, and measuring financial performance.
- Develops the team to deliver quality customer experiences and effective operations plans.
- Manages with integrity and honesty.
- Plans, identifies, communicates and delegates responsibilities to the team to ensure a smooth flow of operations within their location.
- Reviews store environments and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement.
- Creates implementation plans to achieve both operational efficiency and optimal results. Follows up consistently to ensure accountability to plans.
- Solicits feedback to understand customer needs and the needs of the community.
- Utilizes management information tools and analyzes financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in store performance.
- Provide team members with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities to build effective teams.
- Demonstrated passion to serving the medical cannabis community.
- Proven ability to manage teams effectively
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Understanding of accounting principles and ability to interpret financial data.
- Medical marijuana product knowledge highly desirable
- Retail experience (5 years)
- Experience analyzing financial reports
- Experience in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Retail management experience
- Knowledge of retail operations
- Organization and planning skills
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment
- Supervisory and team-building skills
- Ability to pass all required background checks to work with cannabis
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Working knowledge of business processes and system development