Our profitable and growing Manufacturer seeks a motivated, results-driven Sales Manager to join our Sales division. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing a detailed sales strategy and key metrics to drive and measure sales performance. If you are competitive, financially motivated and capable of teaching your strategies we want to talk with you.
Under general supervision of the Director of Sales, the Sales Manager will manage all aspects of Marketing and Sales for the fabrication of structural steel and/or preparing, placing, finishing all carbon and stainless steel and aluminum products in the steel fabrication industry. The Sales Manager will be the principal point of contact for our customers. The overall objective is to drive revenue which will include pursuing opportunities with Companies, private individuals, industrial, residential, marine, municipalities, general contractors and any target markets as directed by the Director of Sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· To search for and find business opportunities for Rogue Fabricators via existing and new Customers.
· Other opportunities within our area of expertise should also be investigated as directed by the Director of Sales.
· Service existing clients and obtain new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade connections.
· Methods include cold calling, networking, and lead generation.
· Educate customers on the benefits of using Rogue Fabricators, Inc. for their fabrication needs.
· Sell through the projects and prepare all necessary paperwork for internal use. Maintain contact with the client both through and after completion of fabrication.
· Thorough knowledge of market and pricing structures.
· Understand operating profit targets and build into the bid price.
· Ongoing study and knowledge of the products required to meet Customer needs.
· Prepare bids, sales proposals and execute contracts.
· Build processes with all office internal staff to promote clear and timely transfer of information to include but not limited to:
o Bids WON/Lost notification.
§ Provide bids won to the Director of Finance to have bids Won entered into QuickBooks.
o Metrics table to keep management apprised of all Sales activity and results.
· Recommend new products.
· Resolve Customer complaints and engage team to resolve problems up to completed resolution.
· Maintain historical records related to all sales activity.
· Attend all sales and company meetings and contribute to deliver the message in the agenda to enhance personal and Company advancement.
· Honest, Trustworthy, and Reliable
· Team player who works well with others, able to take instruction and direction.
· Can Do Attitude: Positive, Helpful and Energetic.
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Five years of Steel Fabrication experience in the industry.
· Able to read and understand blueprints.
· Through knowledge of equipment and materials used in the fabrication industry.
· College degree, preferably in a related field.
· Ten years of related experience may substitute for College education.
· Valid Driver’s License.
Our client is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug free workplace. In addition to the competitive wages and incentives, we provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. We hire only the best and the brightest; if you consider yourself to be capable of becoming one of the best Sales Managers in the area, please forward your resume to Human Resources.