The Commercial Leasing Representative at Boxer Property is a base pay + bonus position for an onsite representative whom interacts directly with prospective and current commercial tenants to achieve maximum occupancy in our office buildings. The Commercial Leasing Representative is responsible for all aspects of leasing which includes new leases, expansions, and renewals for commercial office properties.Success in this role also provides future leadership opportunities. If you have a passion for building relationships, mastering the art of sales, and providing value for positive customer experiences, we would like to hear from you.
- Provide information about the properties to the prospective tenant; schedule visits to the properties; responsible for leasing suites at an acceptable determined percent of total prospects
- Qualify prospects to find the best fit for them within the portfolio
- Effectively explain all lease policies to new and current tenants
- Accurately and efficiently prepare all leasing paperwork (i.e. applications, lease agreements and addenda)
- Support the overall marketing efforts and offers input and suggestions in regards to promotions, advertisements, etc.
- Build relationships with brokers to increase leasing activities
- Maintain an accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the properties, particularly in areas such as rent and pricing information, vacancies, lease expirations, square footage, etc.
- Monitor the property advertisements and effectiveness of responses; works with marketing to ensure that we are capitalizing on most effective opportunities
- Prepare monthly competitive survey reports and analyzes the real estate market trends and conditions in the area
- Monitor all current and future vacancies to proactively react to future occupancy needs
- Analyze concerns associated with suites that are slow to lease and offer recommendations to the Regional Leasing Manager
- Inspect all vacant units on a regular basis to ensure they are ready to show to prospective tenants
- All other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- 2+ years of sales experience preferred
- Someone with a teachable and trainable attitude to learn Boxer methodologies
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft based programs
- Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize
- Candidate must hold, or be willing to obtain, a State Issued Real Estate Sales Agent or Broker License
- Successfully pass pre-employment background check
Boxer Property offers a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, optional life & AD&D, disability, critical illness, accident, Healthcare FSA, 401K available the first of the month following hire; and generous PTO accessible after 90 days.
No calls or agencies please. Boxer Property will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.