Boxer Resorts are seeking a full-time, permanent, Maintenance Technicians. This position is responsible for the daily operation, maintenance, and repair of building systems including (e.g. electrical; heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing, life safety, tenant requests, etc.), as well as other tasks assigned by the Property Manager and/or Lead Maintenance Technician.
- Ensure that all building systems are being operated safely, efficiently, and as originally intended.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance and repairs to building systems and equipment.
- Ensure vacant suites are made ready per company standards.
- Complete and document all maintenance and repairs per company policy.
- Completed all service requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all safety standards are maintained per company policy.
- Maintain inventory as needed for cost effective operations.
- Respond to 24-hour emergency calls as scheduled. Carry mobile phone/radio as required for on-call duty.
- Complete grounds work as directed by Property Manager which may include picking up trash, sweeping curb and dumpster areas.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local codes and regulations.
Required Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and life safety systems.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and work efficiently with excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction.
- Must have basic computer skills (email, CMMS, etc.).
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 1-3 years of experience in commercial real estate maintenance and operations preferred, but not required.
- Technical training and license preferred.
- Pool certification preferred.
- Special Requirements:
- Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting equipment (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking.
- Must be able to safely use manual tools and power equipment common in the maintenance and construction trades.
Must be able to handle hazardous materials safely and tolerate exposure to electrical hazards.
- Must pass a pre-employment skills assessment and background check.
Boxer Resorts / Property offers a full benefits package, 401K and PTO after 90 days.
No calls or agencies please. Boxer Property will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.