AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
- Lead cross organizational efforts with public relations, marketing, and legislative affairs to develop a territory and technology vertical strategy that includes: Developing an assessment of the budget, spending, and Procurements associated with US Navy Information Technology (IT) efforts across the Naval Commands including but not limited to NCTAMS, NCTS, NIWC, 10TH Fleet, NETWARCOM, NEXCOM, NSWC, CNIC and NAVFAC etc.
- Evaluate technology vertical markets within telecommunications, network operations, data centers, cyber security, testing and certification, base telecommunications infrastructure, and wireless.
- Build relationships with Navy leadership to ensure awareness of AT&T capabilities and initiatives while making sure that we have alignment at the senior levels within the Navy and AT&T.
- Meet with key industry partners building senior level relationships that can be used to target new business within the Navy.
- Opportunity identification and assessment.
- Position AT&T capabilities with new prospective customer through frequent customer meetings and targeted messaging.
- Collaborate with program partners to ensure success.
- Keep senior leadership of AGS appropriately informed and engaged as opportunities move through the selling and approval cycle.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Knowledge of Navy IT contracts and contracting processes. Functional and organizational knowledge of the IT efforts within NCTAMS, NCTS, NIWC, 10TH Fleet, NETWARCOM, NEXCOM, NSWC, CNIC and NAVFAC etc.
- Held a senior Government position within the Navy at the General Officer, Senior Executive Level, or Senior Government. Strong interpersonal, communications, and writing skills. Demonstrated leadership skills. Must be able to obtain a Secret or Top Secret level security clearance.
Required Clearance: Clearable
Desired: Understanding of sales and business development process. Past programmatic experience with the US Navy.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2108124-3 Date posted 05/25/2021 Apply Now