Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative legal environment?
We're looking for a paralegal who can:
- manage a high volume, fast-paced immigration program
- analyze immigration matters to identify short and long term sponsorship options, potential issues and risks, cost management of process
- deliver clear and straightforward communications to HR, foreign nationals and management regarding immigration matters
- maintain awareness of policy changes and legislative updates which may impact immigration strategies
- handle confidential and sensitive personnel information
- collaborate with colleagues within Legal, HR and all business areas in an advisory capacity
- provide standard administrative, technical and/or professional support
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
- worked in a similar Paralegal or Law Clerk function in an immigration focused legal practice
- experience in preparing and maintaining legal documents and records
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to speak with senior business and HR stakeholders
- substantial experience supporting a large, high volume business immigration practice
- ability to draft legal documents such as assessments , pleadings, memoranda and support letters
- team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- proactive, extremely well-organized, and detail-oriented
- a strong communicator with excellent analytical skills, used to interacting with colleagues at all levels
- capable of working under tight deadlines and multi-tasking projects at different stages simultaneously
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?