Job Summary – Federal Systems Integrators
We are seeking a person to manage MetTel’s sales efforts to Federal Systems Integrators (SIs) leveraging MetTel’s extensive network and strong Enterprise and Government past performance to sell to and through Federal SIs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify short and intermediate-term opportunities to sell MetTel’s full suite of IP-based transport and managed services.
- Increase the visibility of MetTel within the Federal Systems Integrator sector through attendance at trade shows, conferences, and other marketing opportunities
- Develop partnerships with prime contractors on key federal programs/contracts to position MetTel as the preferred solution provider.
- Identify and pursue strategic IDIQ and single-award contract opportunities.
- Generate proposal responses as required in support of opportunities.
- Develop and execute marketing plans for account penetration at target customers.
- Position MetTel for a leadership position in the technology evolution towards cloud connectivity solutions in the federal sector.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in IT and telecommunications sales and have sound knowledge of technology. The successful applicant must be comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Five plus years of successful sales experience in the federal sector, preferably to SIs
- Familiarity with decision-makers at key Federal SIs, and be comfortable meeting with C-Suite executives
- Proven ability to identify, plan and execute successful sales strategies
- Experienced at independently developing and pricing winning solutions
- Possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally both verbally and in written correspondence
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- The candidate must be 100% professional and be able to patiently and effectively communicate complex concepts to audiences with varying skill levels, in person, on the phone, and via email
- Excellent analytic and negotiation skills
- The position requires an organized, highly motivated individual that has excellent project and task management skills
- Must be able to prioritize effectively
- Experience/familiarity with MetTel’s suite of products
MetTel is a leading global provider of integrated digital communications solutions for enterprise customers. By converging all communications over a proprietary network, MetTel enables enterprise companies to easily deploy and manage technology-driven voice, data, wireless and cloud solutions worldwide. MetTel's comprehensive portfolio of customer solutions boosts enterprise productivity, reduces costs and simplifies operations. Combining customized and managed communication solutions with a powerful platform of cloud-based software, the company's MetTel Portal® enables customers to manage their inventory, usage, spend and repairs from one simple, user friendly interface.